• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help me plz plz plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final_boss

magic doesn't work, and i reccomend that you obtain Aeroga before you attempt this, so the fireballs that he sends after you will not work, they just bounce off the shield!

Night Shadow

i gues if your a wimp you could just fly around avoiding his atacks and let goofy and donnald do all the work, id bet it takes awhile but im shure its probably effective enuf to beat him

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
god man, wait until you try COM.
*sigh* here goes nothing anyways.....
Ok, equip curaga (get from aeries from hollow bastion [sp?]) and equip it to shortcut x. Then do the other two spells as you see fit. Now, unless you have ultima, equip oblivion, and the best acsessories you can get. I reccomend being 50+ for a master kh player but 80+ for a noob one. Goofy and Donald both should have save the king/queen, and good acessories too. Now, for your items, bring all:
Mega potions
Mega elixirs
Elixirs
Mega ethers
And give all ethers to goofy, elixers to sora, and potions to donald. Put second chance as an ability and mp rage. Put on goofy's abilities mp gift, and it should be easy. just keep behind his head, and when your under 1/2 hp, heal. STRAIGHT AWAY. Do NOT use attack magic, I repeat, DO NOT use attack magic. It is a waste of MP.
Have fun trying to beat him.
Yours truly, a great KH master.

~Unknown_User~

giambattist said:
geez kid ur weak i kiled um 1 try with my eyes closed u should try sephiroth. ps what lev are u

I absolutely love it when people exaggerate to make them seem better than others.
And to the rest of you leave the poor kid alone. So he's havin some trouble, big deal. Give him the information he needs without the condescending overtones.

ConfusedMaster

thanks evey one for the help and thenk you ~Unknown_User~ for stiking up for me. I tried it and needeed one hit on him a died but know i got it thanx again.

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
What I did was cast Aeroaga and hit him as much as I could. When he starts to raise his hands fly away as fast as possible, cast Curaga if needed. Usually you need it because of Donald and Goofy. Then just repeat the process. He's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back