• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HELP ME PLZ... *A baby sparrow*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You really should take the bird to someone who is a professional though. You simply can't take care of it unless you know what you are doing.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Or, ya know, she's not good with english. then again, it can't be that now can it, since everyone in the world should know how to type correct engerish

*Rikku*

Awards
Then I will stop talking like that if you wish so... Hey old me is back... Well now that I think I see you guys were right.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HE HAD DIED YESTERDAY... And every one is making fun of me go back and read...

I'm really sorry about that, some people are don't realize that KHInsider is an international forum and that you are not from an English speaking country I assume. :)

Edit: Hamster Lord, one day ban. Everyone else, infractions. :D

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
At least you tried your best to help it. Its the thought that counts.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I am sorry about the bird :( I saw a bird egg in the drive way that was cracked open. So i can understand how you feel. But yeah guys dont be rude. Haha HL you need to watch it. I remember when you werent so cocky. Oh well. Anywho my sympethies

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The fact that you even tried to help that thing shows how good of a person you are.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I was in this postion once. I found a baby bird that my cat had injured. I took care of it and tried to make it comfortable but after a couple of days he died. I buried him. But I was happy I atleast made his last days comfortable so he didn't suffer outside alone. I'm sorry your sparrow died. You're a good person for trying to help it.

*Rikku*

Awards
I was in this postion once. I found a baby bird that my cat had injured. I took care of it and tried to make it comfortable but after a couple of days he died. I buried him. But I was happy I atleast made his last days comfortable so he didn't suffer outside alone. I'm sorry your sparrow died. You're a good person for trying to help it.
AAAAWWWWWW..... Thank you so much. I do my best and some day I will take back thank you...

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Thank you after his hard moments finally he past his life with faith... and honor... his light will always shine in me as a shooting star... DEAR EARTH TAKE THIS YOUNG MAN TO HEAVENS... HIS TRUE NAME FAITH... I PUT HIM IN YOUR HANDS.... FOREVER..... *Yeah I know Im trying to learn talking this way*

Well I commend yo--pppfffffffffffahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No but seriously guys, he/she is probably ESL. There's no excuse for speaking so brokenly if he/she were a native English-speaker.

*Rikku*

Awards
I'm really sorry about that, some people are don't realize that KHInsider is an international forum and that you are not from an English speaking country I assume. :)

Edit: Hamster Lord, one day ban. Everyone else, infractions. :D
OHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH I FEEL BETTER NOW.....

*Rikku*

Awards
I am sorry about the bird :( I saw a bird egg in the drive way that was cracked open. So i can understand how you feel. But yeah guys dont be rude. Haha HL you need to watch it. I remember when you werent so cocky. Oh well. Anywho my sympethies
Thank you It makes me better wen you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back