• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Me Please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

So I got Re:CoM just yesterday and I'm stuck on the last Axel fight on the 13th floor.
I'm level 58 and I have failed to beat him exactly 7 times.
What did you guys do to beat him?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
dont know axel was the easy one for me it just depends on how u set up your deck i guess i mean u could always go with a sonic blade deck set up all your cards in a way so when u start off the bat just hit triangle 3 times and use sonic blade over and over i mean that what i used to beat larxene

or just set your deck with high power cards like 9s 8s and 7 mabye a few zero cards that way when he uses a sleight u can break it

also if u have the heartless card barrel sapider u might want to add that to your deck

same goes with oogie boogie

throw in a couple of cures about 4 should do the trick

and maybe a card that brings back cards wasted in a sleight like a megaelixur if u have one

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

tdc456

Well I finally managed to beat him with only two cards left after spamming the hell out of triangle.
One was a 6 attack and the other was a 9 blizzard.
Man that was lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back