• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help me please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
hey i put up a thread in the fanfiction section(cuz i didnt know where to put it) its called "kairi" http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/116494-kairi.html
but it did not go over good. where can i put it where people wont just say put a real fanfic or anything like that

sorry for the newb-like thread i made earlyer(please close it)

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hmm... I read what you wrote, and it sounds like a theory of what you think Kairi should be. Therefore, you should put this in the Kindom Hearts 2 forum, with a poll saying whether or not they agree with what you think Kairi should have been like. Even though it's a summary of a fanfiction, that doesn't mean that it's actually fanfiction, so they're right in saying that it shouldn't have been posted there.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Your thread was in the right section. Tell those two flamers that PMF/Karate said that they need to be shot in the kneecaps for flaming, and in the hands so they won't do it again.

You were looking for help and all those cockmunchers did was flame. Report them to the moderators.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Your thread was in the right section. Tell those two flamers that PMF/Karate said that they need to be shot in the kneecaps for flaming, and in the hands so they won't do it again.

You were looking for help and all those cockmunchers did was flame. Report them to the moderators.

i dont think they will listen to me and i see no big reason why i should report them(yes im to nice/spineless)

thanks lifes.lover ill do that but tomorow(i have WAY to much homework to do tonight)

thank for your time

Back