• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help me please, MEGA GIRL PROBLEM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

I have a girlfriend i love her so much. But her bestfriend is always taking our time of knowing each other more. Her bestfriend always stick to her all the time. From eating at lunch and going at home their always together. And she says that it's fine that she is there when we talk.But for me its not okay, you know, some privacy. And still my girlfriend thinks sometimes about his stupid boyfriend who ditch her for another girl. And now an emo girl whose sooo sexy and waaaay better than my gf jumps over and flirts with me. ( I mean i had more pictures of that emogirl with me and guess what? She gets my phone at my hand and took us a picture. And now she invites me to see her compete in a IT contest. Would i ignore her or go there without my girlfriend?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Gah, punctuation could have been better @_@
So the gist of your problem.

-Love you gf but her bf gets in the way a lot
-Confused on what to do
- Girl from no where starts flirting with you and you're afraid to take the bait.

First off let me say this, you love your gf right? So if you do you're willingly going to say, and I quote, "soo sexy and waay better then my gf". What in the hell kind of BF are you? Look all you want but don't say something like that, that's just an insult and a contradictory statement.

With the best friend issue, simply sit your gf down and have a talk with her about it. Better yet talk to the best friend about it and kindly persuade her to back off a bit at times. It's not too much to ask for some peace, quite and alone time with the one you really care for.

As for the "emo girl" I say ignore her advances and gracefully let her down.
Other then that I am not sure what else to say... :glare:

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Your girlfriend shouldn't really be doing that stuff anyways. And two wrongs DON'T make a right so if you go with this other girl that wouldn't be right either. I'm not too knowlegded of relationships but if I were you I'd talk to your girlfriend. Tell her all that's on your mind. Buuuuuuuuuuut! I also agree with Trixi too!

Last edited:

15th member

Do you know what she said to me? "i need some space 15th and of course she's my friend.Want me to live her alone!?"
And trixie i saw she's shoutout "i still love you +28+", what the hell!? its their exbf's anniversary date! and i also talked to her bestfriend and she said that she's not "STEALING" my GF from me! And now i spend my time more with the "emo" girl. Sorry man, it was tempting ya know? She knows and interested in what most i do .Rock songs,baNds, jokes, talking about our lives. I just said that in case if 2 of them was strangers thaT i just met, the emo girl was hotter. I'm still thinking if I will go there in the contest, its nextweek already i think.............

Iridium

Awards
"
And trixi i saw he's shoutout "i still love you", what the hell!? and i also talked to her bf and she said that she's not "STEALING" my GF from me! And now i spend my time more with the "emo" girl. Sorry man, it was tempting ya know? She knows and interested in what most i do .Rock songs,baNds, jokes, talking about our lives. I just said that in case if 2 of them was strangers thaT i just met, the emo girl was hotter. I'm still thinking if I will go there in the contest, its nextweek already i think.............

Sorry I got the bf genders confused @_@

Wow, well it depends on how he uses the term "love" since it's such an open word.
But she's still your girlfriend, so spending time with her more then your GF is something that should never be done. If you really "loved" her as you said you wouldn't be outweighing the two of them. So far I'd either get the bf out of the way or break up with her if it's that bad.

As for the other girl, if you REALLY want to make this work with your current girlfriend just stay friends with her instead; that is if you are devoted enough to do so.

For some reason this topic has gotten me disgusted..

15th member

Sorry I got the bf genders confused @_@

Wow, well it depends on how he uses the term "love" since it's such an open word.
But she's still your girlfriend, so spending time with her more then your GF is something that should never be done. If you really "loved" her as you said you wouldn't be outweighing the two of them. So far I'd either get the bf out of the way or break up with her if it's that bad.

As for the other girl, if you REALLY want to make this work with your current girlfriend just stay friends with her instead; that is if you are devoted enough to do so.

For some reason this topic has gotten me disgusted..

I edited my post, so read it again man. And why your disgusted? same problem? sheesh i'm lucky her xboyfriend is not study at oVr school or else he'll "steal her from me. Her bestfriend is in favor of her ex ya know...........:glare:

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Seriously you shouldn't go with that emo girl just cuz your girlfriend hanging out with her friend alot though! I hang out with my bff more than my boyfriend and he doesn't mind. If I were your girlfriend and knew you were thinking about going with some girl that basically came out of nowhere I'd be pissed! So don't do it seriously!

DaDarkDude

A bit...

All I can say is, if you are spending so much time with the emo girl, do you like her more, or what?
Cause if you do, easiest thing, is to break up with your old GF if things are that bad, and move on to the emo girl, since, well, from what you say, you have so much in common and stuff...

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
So basically the only problem with this relationship is...

That your girlfriend has a best friend.

You do sound like quite the shit boyfriend.

I mostly agree with what Yttrxium has said though.

15th member

So basically the only problem with this relationship is...

That your girlfriend has a best friend.

You do sound like quite the shit boyfriend.

I mostly agree with what Yttrxium has said though.

What? she's the one who's shit! i've seen her ym jst now (know her password) And there were offline messages of his ex boyfriend! saying" i still love you +28+"
the hell! i'm gonna kick his ass tomorrow!:sneaky:

DaDarkDude

Well, even then, does she love him? I doubt it, so, you should just take a deep breath, and let it go...
Girls kinda hate it when you get all jealous anyways...

Well, most of the time.

angelbabe74006

To me it sounds like you need to think about what relationships are meant to be. Neither you nor your girlfriend seem to be acting maturely, and without being mature relationships are hard to maintain. Also, kicking this guys ass isn't going to solve your problems.

Iridium

Awards
And there were offline messages of his ex boyfriend! saying" i still love you +28+"the hell! i'm gonna kick his ass tomorrow!:sneaky:

As satisfying as it sounds, how about you talk it over before getting physical with the guy. There are so many implications with physical confrontations so I suggest avoid taking that route.

As long as he doesn't actually win her over again, let him express how he feels, but like I said it's up to you to either let this go, talk with him or beat him up. Again I don't condone such actions.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Oh. When I was fourteen, the same thing happened to me. But the matter was, the bf of my gf was also a good friend of me. So, I told him, dude, keep yourself away from her, shes mine. He said, he is not interested anyway. But he was also sticking to her. He liked her, so, I punched him once lol.

Well, talk to him, she is your gf, you have to protect her, to care of her and keep other boys away from her, I mean, those who are gonna flirt with her. And her bf is obviously one of them so, I would talk to him very serious.

15th member

Well, even then, does she love him? I doubt it, so, you should just take a deep breath, and let it go...
Girls kinda hate it when you get all jealous anyways...

Well, most of the time.

And still my girlfriend thinks sometimes about his stupid boyfriend who ditch her for another girl.

Happy now? I really think that she needs some explaIning to do.Damn, now i'm thinkng she'LL break up with me some time............

Iridium

Awards
Happy now? I really think that she needs some explaIning to do.Damn, now i'm thinkng she'LL break up with me some time............

She just might with the little effort put into your relationship so far; as from what I can gather.

Last edited:

15th member

Hey i've talked to her and she said that she doesnt care of her ex anymore(wohooo).Do you think i still have to confront her ex? And she also said that she talked to her friend already, and we will have a date tomorrow(wohooX2) and as for the "other" girl, maybe next time,NOT!.

Last edited:

Iridium

Awards
Well just confront the ex (the ex being the best friend also?) and talk to him about it.
Don't beat him up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back