• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP ME: how do you beat the ghost at the Clocktower??? please answer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Titan

Read the headline, please, please help me, it´s only him I havn´t defeated...:(

Awards
whatever colour it turns, use the corrisponding spell e.g Red, fire, Blue, Blizzard
When the numbers appear over your party members, cast stop on the clock

Ice_Titan

Yeah i figured that about yhe magic out but how do you cast Stopra on the clock because you can´t "lock" on it...

Yeah it also has this like grim reaper affect, once this countdown turns to zero you'll die...!?

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
well when the battle starts off go to the opposite side of the clock tower and lock on to the clock tower and cast stop on it then, u can lock on to the phantom aswell and then shift with R2 L2 button to shift to the clock tower thats how u do it, i like to keep the stop spell goin every like 4 min or less so that u know that the team is not dieing (pardon my grammar its really early right now)

onewingedangel14

just use stop on the clock tower when it starts, so you don't lose your people. lock onto it and use stop. When he has a white circle in him attack. yellow thunder, and red fire, etc. but when he uses the thing that homes in on you, cast aero.

loseyourillusion

Website
www.clanvash.freewebspace.com
i found this boss actually rather easy.... a key to remember is which of the clock to stop. another thing would be to have mp rage and mp haste on and whatever abilities you wanna use and for the spell hot keys i would recomend firaga, curaga, and blizzaga thundaga and stopra arent really used all that often. and for keyblade you dont really need a physical keyblade so just use one with average damage that adds to mp and magic power

P

PureSKill

keep more mp potions than you do health, the only problem for me when i did it was running out of mp

Ice_Titan

Thanks realy much dudes, I´m sure i´ll beat him now when I´ve got all these great advices... THANKS!!!:D

sephirot_rules

You should get Donald because he has a high level of magig to help u bet the Phantom, and equip yourself with as many MegaElixirs and elixirs as u can, yes u can lock on the clock

abby724

When his heart turns white, use normal attacks. When his heart turns red, use fire. blue, blizzard. yellow, thunder. When your allies have a timer on their head, cast stop on Big Ben the clocktower. How I beat him is that i Just stayed by Big Ben the whole time, cast stop, and heal. I also did magic when Donald was clueless. But don't waste. Sometimes, I let Phantom hit me to refill MP, and then I could do more magic spells.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Don't cast stop when a number appears over their heads.. Keep stop cast on the clock constantly. Remember this. And also.. Dont use Goofy.. Hes useless in this fight. But yet the same, so is Peter Pan pretty much. o_O; And Donald runs out of mp so quickly.. Your basically on your own. :p Others are only good for healing.

omnikey

to stop the clock when ghost person does that spell, press r1 to lock on to phantom THEN you have press l2 to lock on the clock, move in closer and cast stop, id say it gives you about two three minutes to fight before it starts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back