• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Me Get Back My Story! ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TechnoGlowStick

Awards
Hi!

Back I 2007 (When I was 14-15 years old), I wrote a Kingdom Hearts Fanfic Called: ~ ^_^ The Wizard of Castle Oblivion ^_^ ~

I posted my fanfic on this site for all to see; but then I became a religious nut and replaced all the chapters I wrote in my posts with a "Deleted for god" post edit!

I'm not sure if anybody will believe me, but I am the user named Oukoku (The creator of the: ~ ^_^ The Wizard of Castle Oblivion ^_^ ~ Thread and it's story)!

Now That I am in a slightly better place in life now (You know, when you don't think everything is evil, lol ^_^), I would like to ask a moderator (or anyone here that can help me) if I can get my story back somehow! 😀

Like, can you reset the post back to a time before it was replaced with the "deleted for god" edit, or some other way?

Please?

I lost the old email I had with my Oukoku Account, and I forgot my password. . .

I just want my story back! I need the story I wrote all those years ago! 😢

If it helps you believe that I am The original creator of that story,
Here's a summary: -

It's the Kingdom Heart's version of The Wizard of OZ!
Kairi is Dorothy, Pluto was Toto, Sora was the scarecrow, and Roxas was going to be the cowardly Lion!
Kairi, Sora and Roxas Were gonna walk the "Platinum brick road" to find the wizard of Caslte Oblivion!

I believe that in the last chapter, Roxas physically attacked Sora (if not vice versa) for calling him "gay." Yeah, I know. . . but in my defense, I was 14 - 15 years old. . . 😆

Please help me get my story back!

~ ^_^ Thanks for Reading ^_^ ~

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure I'll be able to recover it since this is completely new software, but I'll check and see.

EDIT: Okay yeah, I tried. The edit history is gone. :c

TechnoGlowStick

Awards
Aww. . .

It's gone? :cry:

What a shame. . .

I tried to see if Archive.org had it; but I couldn't find any thing.

what a shame. . .

let me know if you ever think of another way.

Thanks anyway. :)

But before I stop harassing you (jk, lol 😆), Do you or does anyone else have a data dump (in the form of an .XML file or a .bz2 file) of this site that dates back to at least 2007 or 2008?

I may be able to find it this way, if you do! 😃

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aww. . .

It's gone? :cry:

What a shame. . .

I tried to see if Archive.org had it; but I couldn't find any thing.

what a shame. . .

let me know if you ever think of another way.

Thanks anyway. :)

But before I stop harassing you (jk, lol 😆), Do you or does anyone else have a data dump (in the form of an .XML file or a .bz2 file) of this site that dates back to at least 2007 or 2008?

I may be able to find it this way, if you do! 😃

I MIGHT have another way to find it but it'll take longer to get back to you on it.

As for an XML or bz2 file, that is something we wouldn't be able to give out.

TechnoGlowStick

Awards
Another way?
Awesome! I don't care how long it take! I'm willing to wait!!

Which way is that? 'Cause I'll do it! ^_^

AegisXIII

Awards
Well, now I am intrigued. :LOL:

Last edited:

TechnoGlowStick

Awards
Last edited:
Back