• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help me Choose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should I choose?!

• Allen

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Tim

• Cody

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

imablonde

okay there is 3 guys that I'm into @ the moment (for those of you who read my lesbian thread I'm trying guys again) and I can't choose betweeen them here's my choises

Allen- We will both go to jail if we have contact with eachother but we talk anyways & I think about him way too much we're like best friends now but I miss holding him

Cody- He has a gf but he likes me & I was crazy about him after the second time I talked to him

Tim- the FIRST guy I EVER fell in love with we were engaged for about 4 months before I totally ruined the relasionship but some how he forgave me & he wants me back

see!? plz help if you can!

CtR

okay there is 3 guys that I'm into @ the moment (for those of you who read my lesbian thread I'm trying guys again) and I can't choose betweeen them here's my choises

Allen- We will both go to jail if we have contact with eachother but we talk anyways & I think about him way too much we're like best friends now but I miss holding him

Cody- He has a gf but he likes me & I was crazy about him after the second time I talked to him

Tim- the FIRST guy I EVER fell in love with we were engaged for about 4 months before I totally ruined the relasionship but some how he forgave me & he wants me back

see!? plz help if you can!

OK well to be honest the only person who can make a decision for you is yourself as you are the one who will ultimately be with whichever guy you decide xD

However, I can try and help a little =P

Firstly, the second guy Cody, cross him off your list straight away, he already has a GF, and even if he did leave her because he is crazy about you, what is to stop him then leaving you for some other chick in turn?

Secondly, why would you and the first guy Allen go to jail if you talk or have contact?

Thirdly, do YOU think your relationship with the third guy Tim could work again?

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

I think this is proof that maybe you're not ready to handle a relationship right now.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
Or you can be a pimp and handle all three on the go.

Tbh, you're basically asking us to pick a guy's name out of the basket for you. No one here knows them, so we're making decisions off very little. Like CTR said, this sort of decision is best left for solving on your own.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
okay there is 3 guys that I'm into @ the moment…
Certainly says a lot about you.

Cody- He has a gf but he likes me…
Certainly says a lot about him.

Allen- We will both go to jail…
Sounds like if you go with this guy, everyone wins. Seriously, everyone.

I think this is proof that maybe you're not ready to handle a relationship right now.
At all, rather.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I don't think you should leave the decision of who you should be in love with to people on a Kingdom Hearts forums board. I don't mean to say this rudely, but if you were really in love with any of these people, you'd figure this out yourself and not leave the decision up to us, who know absolutely nothing about these people anyway.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
That's, quote, supposed to mean, end quote, that I think you're an incredibly fickle person who reminds me of why I hate a good majority of the teenage population so much.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Well, fickle means someone who is unable to be steadfast or stable, which seems to fit your situation at the moment, although there's a nicer way to say it...

CtR

just because I like 3 guys?

wtf?! F*** you!

Calm down dearie, there is no need to get so riled, afterall Silh is entitled to his opinion as much as everyone else is entitled to theirs =]

All I can say is, go with whoever you decide you really want, just be careful and be ready to accept whatever consequences fall your way. Nothing more can be added really, it isn't the boards decision.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
just because I like 3 guys?
You seem to have forgotten about the part where you're constantly under the impression that we give damn about your self-destuctive tendencies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
You seem to have forgotten about the part where you're constantly under the impression that we give damn about your self-destuctive tendencies.
Quoted for utter emphasis.

But seriously, wtf. 3 guys? You really need to evaluate on why you like them and go from there. And if you ever figure it out, kudos to you.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I don't think you should leave the decision of who you should be in love with to people on a Kingdom Hearts forums board. I don't mean to say this rudely, but if you were really in love with any of these people, you'd figure this out yourself and not leave the decision up to us, who know absolutely nothing about these people anyway.
I think this is best. I dont understand why people try to leave their personal manners like this in complete strangers hands.

Also you dont give enough information for complete strangers to help. YOu say the first guy you and him will go to jail if you see each other, but why? If its personal then how are we suppose to help with that cause we are going to say no (unless someone doesnt like you then they will say go for it). Next guy has a gf so if we say go for him its almost like we are encouraging you to slut it up by stealing another girls guy. With the last guy you dont explain how you screwed up the first go at that relationship. Also if you still loved the last guy, who you screwed him over after being engaged to each other and yet he forgives you, then this wouldnt be much of a choice.

Oh and lastly you were jsut talking about how your were lesbian how do you switch that quickly to liking the shaft again and not the slot. I mean come on either declare yourself bisexual and you can have all your gf/bf problems or just choose a gender.

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh and lastly you were jsut talking about how your were lesbian how do you switch that quickly to liking the shaft again and not the slot. I mean come on either declare yourself bisexual and you can have all your gf/bf problems or just choose a gender.

Quoted for truth.

How the hell did you completely change sexualities in the time span of a week? And why are you asking a forums for advice? No one here cares.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Sounds like if you go with this guy, everyone wins. Seriously, everyone.
Burn!!! lol

It's my understanding that bleach tastes just like <insert your favorite beverage here>.
Beer! jk

Quoted for truth.

How the hell did you completely change sexualities in the time span of a week? And why are you asking a forums for advice? No one here cares.
Seriously,
Imablonde- you're probably some confused teenager.
Look at you, you're only 14! you shouldn't be worrying about these things.
You're too young, you shouldn't be worrying at all about boys unless if you want to get pregnant. And about the lesbian thing, It's called puberty- you're probably going to be confused for a while. You're just growing up.

Focus on school, that is all you need to be worrying about.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Pick ????????? because he is really hawt.......jk

No srsli, I can see you are looking for help, but damn Nicole chill out with doing it online on forum sites like this. Don't degrade yourself by putting your personal life on blast, and make yourself look stupid by saying how you love ppl you totally don't know like that.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back