• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help, I'm a little confused here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Mkay, I'm trying to fill Jiminy's Journal 100% and right now I'm doing all the minigames and such. In Twilight Town, I've already done everything except for this one thing: The SB Street Rave.

I'm sorry if I sound like a complete idiot in asking this, but what exactly is this Street Rave and where do I find it/how do I do it?

If anyone could help, please.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
How about you try to talk to everyone in TT?

lol, I remembered when I first did the 100%, took me quite a while.

I can't remember if its the skateboard one (if there even is one) or the one about struggle (if it even has something to do with the Journal)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Street rave. The "keep the ball in the air" minigame.
Find it in the same place as that cart that you have to push up the hill. The first bilboard that Roxas does, the one with the "Push the cart up the hill", the one I spoke of, and the Mail delivery minigame.

Muse

you look atrocious
You mean Grandstander? I already did that... But right underneath the Struggle battles in your journal, it says SB Street Rave and I don't know what that is.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Oh, well I was wrong, its the skateboard one:

How to activate - go to the marketplace and talk to the lady at the bottom
area with the yellow skirt, pick the second choice.

Condition 1: Clear it by doing stunts etc.
Condition 2: Clear it with 1000 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back