• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm back!!!! Sorry been busy with school, here's the update everybody:

Okay so I almost went up to the guy I like but PROBLEM: I heard he likes a girl but I don't think it's me because he's popular and I'm not and according to my friend, she says that she heard him talking on the bus and not to mention she couldn't hear the name because he was saying cuz he was whisphering and they said, "She's hot!" but it couldn't be me because well.....I'm NOT and I'm not in his friends' Spanish class.

And then like a month passes by....like now it's May and here's what happened:

-He won't look at me that much unless I'm NOT looking.
-I was trying to look and I got so mad for NO stupid reason and yelled, "Dammit!" and had to rush to the bathroom cuz I was so embarrassed....
-Then here's the thing that happens, so I see him and I almost said: Hi so and so but I couldn't cuz Im super-duper shy and OMG! Whenever I see him the hallways sometimes, he just comes out of nowhere/pops up out of nowhere and he's like there! So I'm trying to tell my friend to introduce me and that I see him and she's like: Geez! and starts complaining and then she says: "YOU'RE SO OBSESSED!" and I couldn't help it, I knew she said it somewhat out loud and I think he turned when I said: "WILL YOU STOP SAYING I'M OBSSESSED!" I look from the corner of my eyes, praying that he didn't hear the both of us talking but no, HE'S actually looking at me and I have to NOT smile at him cuz I don't know what to do and so yeah he was looking right at me still and I see from the corner of my eyes, I SWEAR he was looking right at me and my friend who is so clueless is like: "Oh so how was the Math test?" like it was nothing! So I'm kinda mad at her for being so heartless about the situation and stuff...

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? I look bad in front of him! NOT TO MENTION I forgot to add something:

1. He's in the "in" crowd
2. His friends stare at me but I don't think in a good way although I heard one of his friends is nice.
3. He's probably friends with the guy I used to welll.......have a crazy huge yet stupid crush on and what if the old crush tells him how weird and crazy I am....

THEN WHAT!?!

Sorry that's alot but please......I need more help!

And for those who were wondering how I know that's he looking at me when I'm not looking is through my friend, she tells me that stuff for me.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AWHILE....AXEMYXAS! HERE'S YOUR UPDATE!

P.S. CAB_IV I haven't forgotten about this thread, NOT when I need HELP! XD But thanks for pointing it out (lol)

Last edited:

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
stop making things so complicated and say something. otherwise, it will just snowball into more awkwardness.

JUST DO IT! from what you say, your chances are pretty high. nothing bad will happen if he doesn't like you. ask if he wants to hang out, and if he really does like you, hopefully things will move that way.

You have the failure of assuming you're not cool just because you don't hang out with the in-crowd. there is no such thing. just go for it, they will probably accept you.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Fact: He's into you. It's so obvious. You need to stop being so shy and speak up. Let a relationship/friendship flourish. Get to know the guy!

Like CAB_IV said, you're making things seem so complicated when they're really not. All you've got to do is talk to the guy, then your results will come flooding in.

Danica Syer

OMG! Thanks for the advice but I forgot to update this:

So yeah, I know sound stupid, I was thinking about giving on him and so I was oddly thinking about this and the weird thing is that I was eating at the chinese resturant and you know how they give those fortune cookie, well I picked out a fortune and I was thinking about getting over him and this is what the fortune said:

DON'T STOP NOW!

And Deeman and Cab_IV thanks for the advice! I'll take it! But I might need more. Wish me luck on the way....

And sorry about that....I just forgotten to tell you all that....

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Yeah, It seems like your making things more complicated.
If you see him in the hall and he looks. Show off a smile =) it helps.

Try to be a little more outgoing.
Easier said than done, I know, but still give it a go
Get to know him and his friends. They will probably accept you if you just be yourself and don't act like someone else.
Thats a big mistake x.x don't be a fake.

Well, I hope I helped some =)

Sora18

Oh boy, a boy issue.

First of all Boys, there not complicated, we just like to play games, and like to have fun, try talking to him, see if you likes you back, don't be shy, I usually thought girls were harder to talk too, then boys, but maybe I was wrong. Try to talk to him, see what he likes, and what he hates, I don't know, don't be scared.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Dangit, I can't post anything cos everyone else got to what I was thinking before them...

Well tips:

Smile, but not all the time-might scare him

Don't look at thy shoes-shows you're just as shy

Become more open you must-only then will this problem be no longer an obstacle in your path

Allow him to make this first move, 'tis customary-if not, make thy move first

And if he does anything to hurt you..let's just say I'm a guy, and against that kind of stuff-get ALL your friends to destroy him!!

Go on a double date before you're alone-if you're still not sure about him get a spy network to go on with some of your friends-this way if he trys anything, he gets taken out.

If he's one of the "in" crowd, well, those guys are usually easy to, well, for me, to mess with mentally lol.

If he trys to do anything to you, and I can ship myself to your location, I'll challenge him in a one-on-one duel swords only. The price is FREE!

PM me if you have any questions, and hope you use this thread to thy advantage; you can always talk to other girls on the site that are your friends; they might know more of this than you do.

If that guy is easily swayed to do anything, like drugs, etc.; I wouldn't go out with him;

One Last Thing:

You can't lose anything by just talking to him, neither can he. Talk to him if he talks to you, instead of like freakin' stalking you; Be more open socially, like don't get scared of a guy just because he looks strong.

Even the strongest are weak-look at the characters in KH; Lexaeus, Riku, Sora-they are all weak in one way or another.

Bear in mind to keep your eyes open for any signs of him doing something focused towards you; he might want to get your attention by talking about that other girl-"She's so hot"-can be used to get your attention; he's most likely trying to see how you would react to him if he cheated on you while ya'll were in a relationship.

I'm a guy-although I am weak in physical strength, like I have skinny arms, etc- I can still tire out even the most physically fit individual- by using my mind, my skill, and my very soul.

Guys and Girls have the same problems in dating most of the time; they aren't different in their choosing, unless theyre smart and ask someone out who is smart like them, not a stupid boy/girlfriend who will do practically anything;

Ask someone out who knows when to say no-like if some girl I was going out with wanted..to go smoke- I'd tell her no, and if she tried to, I'd just tell her parents. Not to seem mean, but that's how its got to be done. I'm no nerdy guy either-I'm EMO! (Emotional)

PM me if you need a guy's perspective on this.

Thanks, and I'll be checking on your progress in this thread; This can help other people too, ya know.

"Nothing is impossible, merely improbable."

Jub Jub376

Danica Syer

UPDATE:
So yeah...........I got over him. Shocker eh?
But hey, why not keep this thread open because you know somebody's going to need some help and I want to be

Why is it over:

1. He seems not interested in me (I did smile at him and I don't think he smiled back)
2. He walks in the halls, ignoring me now....unless I'm NOT looking
3. He, I don't know suspects that I like him
4. I'm a hopeless failure at this kind of stuff and I decided if I can't make the first move and slash I'm NOT ready....and I've realized that, give up on him.

But for anybody who's willing to get advice and stuff....don't be me and DON'T give up...

I realized on my own....that he's NOT the one for me.......

Otherwise, if any of you still wants to help or yadayadayadayada......then do so!

NOTE: I did make my first move if you didn't notice. I smiled.........Wait, so did I have to talk to him? O_O

Okay, fine!!!!!!!

JUST ANSWER TO THIS PLEASE!

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
all because you were to afraid to say something?

you people are nuts.

talking is the normal way people initiate any kind of relations/friendships on any level, unless you are mute or deaf.

you need to grow some balls, so to speak (yes i know you are a girl, but you should grasp the idea).

waiting will get you nowhere, as no one does anything for you. NOTHING happens if you don't push for it.

Danica Syer

UPDATE:
So yeah...........I got over him. Shocker eh?
But hey, why not keep this thread open because you know somebody's going to need some help and I want to be
Why is it over:
1. He seems not interested in me (I did smile at him and I don't think he smiled back)
2. He walks in the halls, ignoring me now....unless I'm NOT looking
3. He, I don't know suspects that I like him
4. I'm a hopeless failure at this kind of stuff and I decided if I can't make the first move and slash I'm NOT ready....and I've realized that, give up on him.
But for anybody who's willing to get advice and stuff....don't be me and DON'T give up...
I realized on my own....that he's NOT the one for me.......

Otherwise, if any of you still wants to help or yadayadayadayada......then do so!

NOTE: I did make my first move if you didn't notice. I smiled.........Wait, so did I have to talk to him? O_O
Okay, fine!!!!!!!
JUST ANSWER TO THIS PLEASE!

uLtIm4

i need help with a gurl but the thread title says " Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!" but i'm a guy and not gay

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
either way, we need specifics.

if you are not a freshmen in highschool, the answer is to scrap the idea all together. any attempt at a relationships with meaning ( despite what others may say) is a complete waste of your time. don't worry yourself, relax, and just be cool, lol. Freshmen year is when you want to start trying this stuff.

If you are a freshmen, specifics needed.

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
Okay for you, my advice, Ultm4, here's what you should do:

1. Just be nice, make sure you don't get cocky or anything......or show off too much. Most girls don't like that.
2. Smile at the girl and see if she smiles back.

3. Keep being yourself and don't be somebody you aren't.
4. If a girl DOESN'T like you for who you are, then IT'S HER PROBLEM AND NOT YOURS!

Good luck! I hope some tips help.

If you need to talk to her talk about:
First say:
"Hi." or "Hey, what's up?"
*If your NOT the funny type, DON'T crack up a joke, it will just annoy the girls (well some girls)
*School (what do you think of Math class? blah blah)
*Interests (like ask her what does she likes and stuff)

HOPE THIS HELPS!

uLtIm4

kinda but were friends, soooooo the only thing that helped wuz...

1. Just be nice, make sure you don't get cocky or anything......or show off too much. Most girls don't like that.

3. Keep being yourself and don't be somebody you aren't.

and im totally the funny type and make her laugh ALOT!!!! and i smile of course and she smiles bak :)

Danica Syer

UPDATE:

Okay, so you all know about the guy I like right?
Well I don't think it's true but if it is, I HOPE SO! But anyway my friend INSISTS that she saw the guy I like first checking me out when we walked by) and I think I did smile at him then quickly turn away when she saw this) and then she INSISTS/SWEARS she saw that he was smiling back and he almost gave me a teeth smile but he's NOT one of those boys who smile with baring his own teeth, I don't know why and she said, MAYBE JUST MAYBE his cheeks were rosier then usual, cuz his cheeks are rosy! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

IF THIS IS TRUE, DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME!?!

:p

Was the fortune cookie right

And okay, I'M NOT OVER HIM YET! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back