• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OMG!!!!!! I have a problem. I like this guy at my school and he's sooooooo cute and I don't know if he likes me....so help me here....

Okay so it starts out that we both don't know each other nor looked at each other....yadadayaydada but then suddenly before Winter Break starts....he notices me and all and I notice him too...

Then my friend swears that she's telling the truth when she tells me that he asked these questions but was it out of curousity when it was Sadie Hawkins/Turnabout week:

Hey, is your friend, [my real name which I'm NOT going to say] is she going to turnabout with anybody and is she going to turnabout all?

So then weeks later........
We both look at each other and yadada...

So then he pretends to ignore me in the halls but stares at me 98% of the time when I'm NOT looking.....

and then I don't know it's sooooo weird because my friend says she talked to him on the bus once and she said that he asked a few questions about me and he thoughts my drawing that I drew for her were nice......

And that like a day ago, I couldn't help but look at my shoes when I passed by him in the halls, I almost said hi but instead I got really shy and I think he noticed too and when I was walking to my locker at the end of the day...he looked at me (I saw from the corner of my eyes) and when we right next to each other, he turns away automatically as if I just looked at him.........

So just letting you all know I'm confused and I REALLY need to know if he likes me or NOT!

Thanks, much appreciated!

:confused: :wub:

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
Ya the whole looking at you 98% of the time I think means he likes you becuse I do that when I like someone.

Shadukai X

Banned
This is the best possible solution for you. This will give you the best results.

Ask him yourself.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
you don't necessarily have to go out and ask him. i would get to know him better and then see how he feels about you. this way, it's easier to ask and you would both feel a lot more comfortable.

M

Miss Murder

Yeah you don't want to freak him out or anything by pressing on him to go out with you.

I know with my boyfriend, when we weren't going out but we both liked each other a lot, it was still too soon to go out. First we had to become really good friends so that everyone else in the school figured we were going out, but then we went to the movies with our group of friends, hanging out and all when we were going out. . .and THEN we really went on a real date by ourselves AFTER we had gone double-dating and stuff.

So, in other words: You both obviously like each other, but just talk to him as a friend for a while and then start to hang out if the friendship goes well. Try to be as calm as you would be with your other friends. Then he won't feel awkward.

When you're talking to him, don't talk too much, but come up with discussion topics that he'll like. Still, don't press him to go out with you immediately, and if he asks you first, then go you.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Here it comes. Dr. Crash, psychologist! (not really. If the advice below is not helpful, I give you full permisson to hurt, berate, and otherwise torment me. Enjoy!)

I say that you should talk to him. Start out slowly at first, but then progress forward. Find out more about him: what he does, what he likes, and his feelings for you. In the end, if the endeavor is successful, you could move towards a date. Just don't rush things. Don't talk to him and run away (seen it happen, doesn't quite work), just start up a conversation.

Sorry if this was not helpful.

Lady Aino

If you're nervous about asking him out right away without actually knowing if he likes you or not then just be friends with him first. Get to know him and let him get to know you. If you think about it's kinda strange how the whole dating scene is. You start dating someone and then start to learn about them 0_0 Shouldn't it be the other way??

Anywho...just invite him out for a movie or hell if you're really that nervous DOUBLE DATE! Grab a friend and their boyfriend to tag along and go to the mall or boardwalk. It'd be great if the other guy is a friend of the one you like. Trust me that helps makes things a lot less awkward.

Either way I'm sure you'll be fine because after reading what you've wrote, it really does sound like he's got a crush on you. Just go for it! The worse that could happen is that he says no and you know what if he says no then it's his loss. Good luck!! :3

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well thank you and I'll try! OMG!!!!!! But it's so weird because we're NOT in the same classes and how do you just go up and talk to a guy? Anything on that???? Well thanks for that, at least I know, he MIGHT like me. i WILL ask him when the time is right....

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
allright, as a guy, i know that when im staring at a gurl, i wana know more about her, so, as easy as it sounds, which it aint, talk to this guy, if that fancies u bring up more serios relationshipstuff, but dont be too fast, take some time, unless he likes fast, damn, this is complicated, well best of luck, this is so ****ed

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Looks like someone's in looove ^^

I'm interested to hear what happened. Anything yet?

My advice: get to know him before you get all moochy-moochy on him =P

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Well thank you and I'll try! OMG!!!!!! But it's so weird because we're NOT in the same classes and how do you just go up and talk to a guy? Anything on that???? Well thanks for that, at least I know, he MIGHT like me. i WILL ask him when the time is right....

i think talking in the hallway is a good way to start out. then i would suggest going out somewhere (not necessarily on a date, but just to hang out), and then maybe phone calls, and then you could take it from there.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Explain how you know this when you weren't looking yourself...

'S called Peripheral Vision.

Dude man, you like him, he may like you, he asked all that stuff (supposedly)... Is your friend the kinda chick (I'm assuming) who would lie about this stuff, or is she serious?

Can't hurt to ask, right?

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
seriously, i'm telling you right now, if he actually likes you, you CANNOT loose by asking him, because you are the girl. if by some twist of the imagination, he doesn't actually like you, you don't have to say that you like him. just ask about it.

better yet, if you tell your friend you like him, she can drop him clues and maybe he'll feel in a better position to act.

you will feel so much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back