• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP!! I can't beat Ansem on Reverse/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
You get the point. Does any one have a good strategy to beat Ansem on Reverse/Rebirth, I got him to the Blue health thing but cant seem to finish him off.

CidHighwind

he actually quite easy if u got a good strategy
use mickey cards when health is needed and equipt a vexen card and i think oogie-boogie for the extra health boosts and when he uses skills u just need to use a 0 or waste a combo
thats the stategy i used and i can beat him at any time with that strategy

Awards
Every time he uses that really strong attack, when he sends his shadow to try to kill u from underneath, use a zero card to break it. And try to be in ur dark form for as long as u can. Card breaks r the key. Also, King Mickey slieghts sometimes come in handy.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
If you haven't already, level up a lot. I recommend leveling up your darkness level, that way your sleights actually affect him more. Also, use all your zeros on his combos, and avoid them if you can't.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok so heres a question about the powering up my dp...I defeated all the heartless in Castle oblivion, if i go to another room in castle oblivion and use another card will the heartless appear again?

amassey2005

Yes, they will appear again. If you clear the heartless from the newly formed room, you can use another card on that room and more heartless will appear.

Kronos

also i would like to add that dark aura is really the only effective sleight against him(barely though)
i just tried to stay in dark form and slash away at him
jafar and trickmaster also help for reducing his cards value and decreasing his chance at breaking your combos

ERD

Edit: since i've never played this,.sorry didn't know this was a COM thread...

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Kronos said:
also i would like to add that dark aura is really the only effective sleight against him(barely though)
i just tried to stay in dark form and slash away at him
jafar and trickmaster also help for reducing his cards value and decreasing his chance at breaking your combos

Ignore that, Ansem gets his guardian shadow to block almost all SLeights...strangely i found Dark Break good b/c u get on top of him, shadow can't block that high o_O

The biggest annoyance in this battle is that u can't arrange ur deck...try and only Mickey sleight..

B

bettermanlamia

well....(peole will hate me for this but) i beat him in like 1 min. all i did was keep reloading and attacking i dont know how i won but it was kewl:D

Aros123

What i did was level up some more, then when fighting him i would pay attention to his cards, then when he was about to execute a combo at tact i would use the zero cards after he has his three cards. use mickey cards in a combo with other cards so ansem won't be able to break it so easily. Also remember that enemy cards are your friends too

Yazagi

want some tip kid? 0 cards, thats all ye need, ei.i beat that guy with my only 0 card in me deck, remember 0 can break it all if u use it after, ei

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Todays the day I BEAT ANSEM. Here i go im about to turn on the power of my game boy i'll repost later and tell you how it goes...

About 20 minutes later...

I Beat him on the third try! Yay! I'm Happy now, cool ending movie...

Last edited:

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
heres how i beat him when he use a relgur card use your highes one when combe 0 keep doing that intell u turn into dark riku just keep attack don't use card combos they will mest everything up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back