• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP!! I can't beat Ansem on Reverse/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
memories of you said:
You get the point. Does any one have a good strategy to beat Ansem on Reverse/Rebirth, I got him to the Blue health thing but cant seem to finish him off.

i hear ur problem and i'm hear to help. here's a full proff plan that will defeat him 9times out of 10.

When the fight starts equipt. ur Leaxeus card(it stunds Ansem after the 3rd strike). keep pwning until u get into dark mode. When u get into dark mode pwn on him relentlessly with ur combo (no sleights) ur 3rd stroke will stun him with leaves him open for an attack. I asume after a while ur health is probably low, and u'll want to use a King Mickey but just be patient. Wait until he reloads his deck to use the King Mickey sleight(2or 3 KIng mickeys-3 works best)he can't break it. After u use up ur Leaxeus card break out the Maleificent card it boost u attacks greatly. u should kill him in no time and use zero cards to break his Guardian Special as well as his Bersek rush.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back