• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help: how to unlock paradox Titan Cup and hade cup?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenoTurk

I beat all of 4 original cups and 2 paradox cups; but some reason that I can not get access to last two cups?

BeanBag

That happened to me too

Just get you're level to 99
Get all your Forms to 7
and your Summon to the highest level

Next time though, try looking for some similar threads like this (kinda annoying now :( )

RenoTurk

all of forms is @ level 7 but Summon is not.

I guess I have to leveling up my summons hardcore >_<

(It is @ level 4)

Oracle

Tip for leveling up summons:
Leveling up summons is easy, but time consuming. You gain an experience point for each drive bar depleted for the duriation of the summon. So, all you have to do is go to an area that is completely void of heartless (like the underworld entrance) and summon anything. Now flip the channel and watch something for say... 3 minutes and then go back to your game. If your drive bar is out then just enter and quit one of the Underdrome cups, and repeat. Doing this it took about 2 hours to get my summons at level 7.

BeanBag

ickyvicky1006 said:
hey i have this issue too but my forms are already on 7 and i dont have access to them....
Is your Summon Level on lvl 7? If it's not, then you won't open it

And thanks Square-Enix for correcting me, you don't need lvl 99 :p
I was already lvl 99 but my summon was still on lvl 6 so I just thought that you also need level 99 (because it said req. lvl 99 for the hades par. cups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back