• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help getting Disgaea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Disgaea version to get?

• Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Disgaea DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

I was getting into SRPG and obviously heard of Disgaea. I want to buy it but have no idea which to buy? Can anyone recommend to me the best version out of the PS2, PSP and DS versions?

Ragnarok Prinny

I would recommend the PSP version just because it's better than the original gameplay wise and you can take it with you...

The only really difference is that you can't get Zetta like the DS version....

Oh... I'm back...

Kurxi

Does anyone else think I should get any of the other versions of the game or is the PSP version the supposedly best version?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Get the PSP version, mainly because it's portable. I'd say get the DS version, but the DS version is really dimmed down compared to the PSP version.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And here I am stuck with the DS and PS2 version s like a dork. I'll probably get the PSP one as well. The DS one is keeping me entertained enough right now.

Question though, are all the scenes on the PSP voice acted like in the PS2 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back