• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help get Kingdom Hearts III on Wii U

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
me saying the stuff about latin times was kind of stupid because only one site said it, but the thing about square talking about kh3 on the wii u, thats true
There's no source which means it's a rumor.

This thread is incredibly off topic and you're ignoring half of the people explaining things to you. If it doesn't get back on track, I'm going to close it.

Santiago

me saying the stuff about latin times was kind of stupid because only one site said it, but the thing about square talking about kh3 on the wii u, thats true
They did talk about it at Square Enix's Future of Final Fantasy E3 event. Nomura said exactly what we have been trying to tell you this entire time; KH3 is being made on Direct X11, which the Wii U is not compatible with. That means they'd have to remake the entire game just for the Wii U, which costs time and money. That means we are probably not going to see it on the Wii U. Keyword being ​probably.

Cuccojenkins

There's no source which means it's a rumor.

This thread is incredibly off topic and you're ignoring half of the people explaining things to you. If it doesn't get back on track, I'm going to close it.
close it, i agree this is becoming ridiculous

do you have a source that states the square is considering kh3 on the wii u?

i never said they were considering it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back