• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help get Kingdom Hearts III on Wii U

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuccojenkins

X1 is reasonable because it's actually up there with the PS4 in terms of capabilities.
similar in hardware yes, reasonable no. xbox-only people won't understand the story a bit.
the wii u is more than capable to run the game, it would take more time though because the hardware is not similar to that of a ps4 or xbox one

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
similar in hardware yes, reasonable no. xbox-only people won't understand the story a bit.
the wii u is more than capable to run the game, it would take more time though because the hardware is not similar to that of a ps4 or xbox one
The point is that X1 has the option, whereas the Wii U doesn't. We've already expressed why the Wii U is clearly technologically inferior to the PS4 and X1.

Cuccojenkins

Yeah, no. Nomura has not said anything about 2014. That is an assumption by Latin Times.
not everything on the internet is true, not all is false though. latintimes is a site that i just found out about, but i don't know if they are lying or not, they may be but khinsider hasn't reported everything kh3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
not everything on the internet is true, not all is false though. latintimes is a site that i just found out about, but i don't know if they are lying or not, they may be but khinsider hasn't reported everything kh3
Kingdom Hearts Insider has reported all credible news. Whatever other information you're coming across is conjecture and rumor (isn't true), thus it isn't reported on.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I don't think I can trust a site that misspells character names. That's more their opinion on the release date than a confirmation.

Assuming that everyone with an XBox doesn't play KH. I don't think making the developers do more work for a game being developed on PC to be ported to the Wii-U is "reasonable" either.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We have reported on all official and credible news on Kingdom Hearts 3. There has been no discussion of a date in any of that news. Latin Times is not a reliable source.

Cuccojenkins

The point is that X1 has the option, whereas the Wii U doesn't. We've already expressed why the Wii U is clearly technologically inferior to the PS4 and X1.
the wii u has the option, nomura has said that it. he said that since the wii u doesnt run dx11 and the ps4 and xbox one do it would be more difficult to port. while the wii u isnt quite as powerful, multiplats are entirely possible

We have reported on all official and credible news on Kingdom Hearts 3. There has been no discussion of a date in any of that news. Latin Times is not a reliable source.
ok, maybe it's not, i dont know. but you didn't report the interview where nomura talked about khIII on the wii u.June 20th. A lot of the info isn't reported on the news section. A member on the forums talked about it

Last edited by a moderator:

Nayru's Love

Awards
the wii u has the option, nomura has said that it. he said that since the wii u doesnt run dx11 and the ps4 and xbox one do it would be more difficult to port.
The sites never said that their source was Nomura. They said they were from Square, and even then it's questionable.

while the wii u isnt quite as powerful, multiplats are entirely possible
Yeah, if Square chooses to not use the potential of the PS4 and X1 (which would be a waste). If they didn't, then KH3 probably would've been on the PS3 instead.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok, maybe it's not, i dont know. but you didn't report the interview where nomura talked about khIII on the wii u.June 20th. A lot of the info isn't reported on the news section. A member on the forums talked about it

Because it's not legit news. We don't report rumors or false information (unless it happens to be April Fools).

I would highly advise against believing everything you see or hear.

Cuccojenkins

Because it's not legit news. We don't report rumors or false information (unless it happens to be April Fools).

I would highly advise against believing everything you see or hear.
i don't believe everything i see or hear, but when youtube videos, facebook pages, and gaming news sites report that square said it, it becomes believable

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Could you refer to a source for this as well? I don't recall the potential of KH3 on the Wii-U being spoken of.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i don't believe everything i see or hear, but when youtube videos, facebook pages, and gaming news sites report that square said it, it becomes believable
Rumors are not fact.

KHI reports facts, not rumors. Everything you're referring to are rumors.

Cuccojenkins

me saying the stuff about latin times was kind of stupid because only one site said it, but the thing about square talking about kh3 on the wii u, thats true

Nayru's Love

Awards
me saying the stuff about latin times was kind of stupid because only one site said it, but the thing about square talking about kh3 on the wii u, thats true
You only think that, though, because you heard that "Square said it." Where did Square say it? Was it from an official representative? If there's no trace to a reliable source (such as a credible and published magazine), how can we trust that it's reliable?

Kisame

I think everyone should be able to experience this game. as a Wii u owner and long time kingdom hearts fan, i really don't want to buy a ps4 when the only games i want for it at the moment are ff15 and kingdom hearts III. I know it might take a bit of tweaking, but not as much as people put it to be. Developers underestimate the console a LOT as to not even try to make games on it(such as square enix) but look at games like bayonetta 2 and mk8 and tell me it's a underpowered console. sign the petitions to try to get this game out for everyone.
http://www.change.org/petitions/squ...ts-hd-collection-for-wii-u-and-ps3#supporters
http://www.change.org/petitions/squ...-to-the-wiiu-alongside-the-ps4-and-xbox-one-3

Won't happen, or at least the version on the Wii U would be less "shiny"

Regardless, I highly doubt it will happen. Wii U doesn't have Blu Ray as well. Too many issues

um...no the wii is. the wii u was just released earlier then the ps4 and xbox one

Does it have next gen hardware? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back