• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Finding Yuffie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I finally got FFVII and I'm up to the part where I have to go to Junon Port but in the walkthroughs it says now is the time to find Yuffie. I've been walking around for half an hour in the forest north-east of Junon Port and still no Yuffie. Is there any help you can give pls? I really wanna get Yuffie.

C

Cloud-Strife

What the hell; if you're already roaming in the forest in Junon, what help could you possibly need? There is no special trick or helpful way to find her; you're fulfilling the criteria of obtaining her by simply doing what you are now. Know that you can walk around in any of the bushes in the Junon area to find her, as well. In all my days I didn't think I'd ever come across this.

Xylia

...I thought Yuffie was on the other continent? >.<;;

Anyway, have you gone to Cosmo Canyon? Just go around the forests and there should be Yuffie. You might have to shred through a couple random battles, first. Oh, and you have to choose the right words to get her in your party or else she won't come with you.

Xylia

...not a whole lot of it.

Yeah... isn't Junon on the Eastern Continent? I could've sworn Nibelheim, Gongaga, Cosmo Canyon, etc, were on the Western...

RubiAngel

Yuffie is in the forest outside of Junon, right after you get out of the Mythril Mines. Just walk around getting in random battles (which is great cause you can really level up and unlock new overdrives here) and after a while you'll get into a battle with a mysterious ninja. Beat her and you'll end up in a little plain with the downed girl. Do not save here if you want her. Then there will be a little dialouge between Cloud and her. You have to pick all the right options or she will leave and steal some of your gil. Below is the dialogue options you must pick to get her, so if you don't want to know, don't read it.

*DIALOGUE OPTIONS*

-First she'll ask to fight again.
Say: Not Interested
-She'll start taunting you, and ask if your scared
Say: Petrified
-Now she'll start to leave..
Say: Wait
-She'll ask if you want her to come
Say: That's right
-She'll say okay
Say: 'LETS GO'!
DO NOT ASK FOR HER NAME, OR SHE'LL LEAVE AND JACK YOU FOR A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF GIL!

1WingedDemonCloud

Yuffie can be found on both Continent. Also do what RubiAngel said 100% lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yes just keep running..i ussually find her every 4-5 battles...wow..1.5 hours o_O;

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hahahaha.. Yuffie.. She, on my first go, without a walkthrough, was very surprising when I met her.. But on my second go, it seemed to take forever to find her, sometimes it can take forever and a day, sometimes it takes 2 battles, luck of the draw I guess.
And everyone saying look out for Wutai - Wutai is a sidequest only - it does not have to be done to finish the game, the only point of it is to get Leviathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back