• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help! Final fantasy type - 0 :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungXehanort

Website
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
hey guys long time knew see:) im Xehanort-X-Blade i got 2 questions about ff-type 0 ok first question

1- is there online in FF type HD like going in adventure or missions with multiplayers

2- were can i get FFxv dlc in FF TYPE 0 i can't find it in anystore (english/japanese) i have the code but can't find it?

SephirothZ

1. No, there is no multiplayer in FF Type 0 HD
2. If you have the code, you go to the Playstation Store, then go all the way down the menu on the left to "Redeem Codes." click it then enter the code you have, it will make FFXV available for download.

YoungXehanort

Website
1. No, there is no multiplayer in FF Type 0 HD
2. If you have the code, you go to the Playstation Store, then go all the way down the menu on the left to "Redeem Codes." click it then enter the code you have, it will make FFXV available for download.

i tried on both english store and japaneses store but it says (the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid)

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i got it from amazon.com it was new

Did you check your downloads list to make sure it didn't go through and just screwed up or something?

My best suggestion is to just send the game back for a full refund from Amazon via their customer support by citing the download code did not work, and then order a new copy.

YoungXehanort

Website
Did you check your downloads list to make sure it didn't go through and just screwed up or something?

My best suggestion is to just send the game back for a full refund from Amazon via their customer support by citing the download code did not work, and then order a new copy.
i can't send the game back i opend it guess ive been ripped off lol but no need for new copy i'll just wait for the full game thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back