• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help-Drive form leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

Either Twilight Town or The World That Never Was should be the best worlds for drive levelling.

I

inhiding

I've never even noticed that. o_O

But sure, go for it; should make things easier.

rc83410

I heard that final can only be leveled up by defeating nobodies so TT or TWTNW are to good spots

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Valor: Land Of Dragons, The World That Never Was

Land in the throne room then go into the anti chamber. The Assault Riders can take lots of hits. Be careful as they can get you every now and then.

In The World That Never Was, you can level up with all the Shadows and Neo Shadows. Just make sure you stay in the city where the Shadows and Neo Shadows are. They're easy so the don't put up much of a fight. And since there’s so many you can keep on hitting.

Recommended Keyblades:

Hero’s Crest and Star Seeker

Fenrir and Decisive Pumpkin

Wisdom: The World That Never Was

Since it's filled with weak Shadows and Neo Shadows, you can easily kill them and get lots of EXP. Memory's Skyscraper is the best place to level up because of the large area and abundance of Heartless. There's also a save point nearby.

Recommended Keyblades:

Ultima Weapon

Master: Land Of Dragons, Space Paranoids

Again, go to the throne room then into the anti chamber. Assault Riders drop lots of drive orbs, and spamming thunder kills them quickly. Also take advantage of the crates that hold drive orbs. Just go to the checkpoint the head through the mountains.

Enemies in Space Paranoids drop them. I suggest going into the I/O tower then going after the heartless outside of it.

Recommended Keyblades:

Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

Fatal Crest and Ultima Weapon

Final: The World That Never Was, Twilight Town

I actually don't recommend The World That Never Was. It is full of Nobodies, but Twilight Town's Nobodies are weaker and the paths and areas are easier and faster to get through. Just make sure to stay near an area with a save point.

In Twilight Town take the train then leave for the Mysterious Tower. Do not land in the Mysterious Tower, just land in the train station. Now, go to forward and drive at the first sign of Nobodies. The transformation should damage them a bit. Now use Magnet/Magnera/Magnega. Kill off the ones who survive. Repeat this as you go along and don't forget the Nobody near the trees next to the treasure chest that's to the right of the castle, left to you if you arrived by train. It's at the end. Now just keep going. If your bar is at 0 quickly go to the save point and leave. Re-enter the world through the train station. Repeat. If you defeat all Nobodies outside the tower go inside and deal with the Nobodies there.

Recommended Keyblades:

Fenrir and Fatal Crest

Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

Ultima Weapon and Fatal Crest

Yes, if you want to level up use the glitches. They are:

Save Point:

When leaving a world via save point while in drive, Sora's drive bar refill to maximum.

Conversation Area:

When your party members walk around the area and are talk able, you are in a conversation area. Notice you can't drive here. If you enter this area while still in drive, your drive bar will fill up. This is also the only way to recover all drive bars from Anti-Form. Yes, this also works with Anti-Form.

Exit/Enter special world or area:

When you enter or exit a special area or world, your drive bar refills. So far they are:

Entering Pooh's Book
Entering Space Paranoids
Entering Timeless River
Using the dark portal in the alternate Twilight Town

Phew, that was a lot of work! I actually wrote that now. Wow, from 3:07 to 3:30 XD

Now It's 4:05. I took the time to add a new section and fixed a few errors. XD

Last edited:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I was thinking of submitting it... I would have to add a lot of stuff in, but mostly the oure material is done..... do probably by tommorrow or somethin'. XD

nobody234

just killing enemys wont level it up
valor-kill heartless
wisdom-hit heartless
final- > one of these is pick up items
master-
for driving go to timeless river then go into one of the four doors

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
nobody234 said:
just killing enemys wont level it up
valor-kill heartless
wisdom-hit heartless
final- > one of these is pick up items
master-
for driving go to timeless river then go into one of the four doors

Those are all wrong,

VALOR: How many hits you land equals how much exp. you get.
WISDOM:Every heartless you kill = 1 exp.
MASTER:Each drive orb you pick up = 1 exp, bigger orbs = 3 exp.
FINAL:Each nobody you kill = 1 exp.

I

inhiding

overdrive said:
What's this glitch can someone explain it to me?
Exit the world with a not full drive gauge; come back and have it already filled to the max.

dejah

:|
the maximum levels are 7 for all,

your drive gauge would come up to 9.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
That's true. I believe your drive bar can go all the way up to 7. I know that Sephiroth and Saix give you an extra bar, but I forgot the other two. I think Pete? Hmm.........

ordaXjn

i am at the end of the game and im lvl 50 and and my drive bar is 6...the only thing i basically havent done is beat goddes of fate cup, beat sephiroth,and get the ultima keyblade, so i think its either leveling up or beating sephiroth before you can max your forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back