• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help defeating xigbar!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Hmm. It'd be great if you were at around level 50 at this point, pretty easy to do. When he does that first-person thing where he shoots at you from above, keep using the triangle command... When he warps you to the small platform, either run around in circles, use a Limit (not sure if this works, but you don't get hurt while using a limit), reflect with Guard or Reflega, or if you can't avoid it, wait until you get your Auto form command and use it to restore HP.

Oh yeah, some people recommended this- equip any Auto form ability (preferably Valor) and when it pops up, you can use it to land a few good hits on him. And restore HP. But that's been said above anyway.

He teleports a lot, but he's pretty easy once you understand his patterns.

Roxas542

Also, it helps if you equp gaurd, and reflect his laser attacks, right back at him, it does little damage, and can help you. I found this way to help a little, also have tons of high potions, and other items in, because sometimes, when he gets down to a little health, he really starts shooting those lasers at you.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I haven't really used anything else except for running around in circles, so I can't guarantee that anything else will work. People have said before that running in circles was kind of impossible for them, so if you can't do it, try something else.

Roxas542

Xaldin, was really hard at first, I hate his Aero around him, you can really land many hits on him, unless you do the trigger thing, which you keep pressing intill you get 9 of the triangle and press it, that reallys helps, otherwise the battle would of lasted for a very long time.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Here are the only tips I have for fighting Xigbar:
-When Xigbar tries to snipe you from his balcony, use this pattern to defend yourself:
a. just move around to avoid the inital shots.
b. when the cursor locks on you like he's gonna fire his big shot, stand still and face the camera.
c. after the camera starts to zoom out, wait approximately 1 full second, and use guard.
-Wisdom Form is your best friend. Final Form is great too, but you may or may not have it yet. Master & Valor dont provide the kind of distance and coverage you need to take on Xigbar.
-Keep an eye out for the "warp snipe" reaction command, just like when you fight Sniper Nobodies.
-Dont bother with Goofy's limit, it doesn't have the range you need here. Use Donald's limit when possible. It'll prove very useful.
-When Xigbar starts warping around you and firing smaller shots, try your best to face him and use guard. Not only will this protect you, but it will also damage and stun Xigbar.
-Remember to take advantage of the reload time on Xigbar's crossbows. Whenever Xigbar needs to reload, you'll hear him yell out "Reload!"

kh2u27.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! If you're reading this post, then you've found one of the 4 hidden Nobodies in my contest. If this is your final Nobody sighting, please pm me the link to this page, and the links to the 3 other pages on which you spotted my hidden Nobodies.

Last edited:

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
When he starts doing the really annoying attack where you are only on a little square and he blasts you a lot in a row, just keep running around the square and don't stop. If he ever hits you AT ALL then you can't get away.

odie4lsu20

thanks you guyss

i just lost again when i was on his last bar....

any tips on how i can stop losing so much life when he's teleporting really fast towards the end and he shoots continously at me??

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

odie4lsu20 said:
im talking about the part where you're on the square and he wont stop shooting...lol
eh, unfortunately there's not a whole lot you can do in that situation. you're gonna get shot there no matter what. the only ways I can think of to help minimize the damage include:
-Aerial Dodge(learned from Master Form)
-Glide(learned from Final Form)
-Reflect Magic

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
^I told you what to do. Before he starts shooting run around the square without stopping AT ALL. Thats exactly what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back