• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help defeating Xaldin PLEASE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart of Darknes

Use reflect for his air attacks, use learn as much as you can, carry 2 ethers and 3 high poitions, oh yeah and don't get hit. Thats what I just did a couple of hours ago today and I was on my proud mode game.

EDIT: oh yeah and you might want to be at least level 31

Zorono_mercy

For me, just avoid his attack and when the big laser begin, move the farest of the scene. Focus on reaction command "learn" then use it.

this is all I remember.

pwn_teh_noobz

he's a bastard at low level, i just fought him on friend's account.

do everyone else's tips.
also when he does that thing when he attacks from above, and you have to dodge by jumping, try to pack in a lot of jumps, you could probably get 10 jumps each time.
use limits (beasts), and summons, dont drive, you might get anti
you should have the mp haste keyblade right? i would use that
er...equip a buncha healing items
did you level up your forms? i had aerial dodge lvl two and high jump level two so i was able to dodge most of his attacks

if hes really that big of a pain, go to another world and come back at a higher level

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Xaldin is another one of those boss fights where you should really be trying to take advantage of the fabulous, yet widely unnapreciated Wisdom Form. Wisdom Form gets you the most distance out of any of the drive forms(which you will really need in a fight like this one). Wisdom might not seem too powerful, but combine Sora's basic shots with a lil thunder magic and you can really tear Xaldin apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back