• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help catching up with KH UX Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nexale

Hi! I might have been asking an obvious question here, but with all the leaked copies of KHIII and spoilers showing up everywhere in youtube I don't dare to look for it myself.

Does someone know where is a good translation of the plot of KH UX? Until know, I was playing Global without looking to spoilers, because I like to "unlock" the story myself (even if is absurd because it's a looooong boring game where you have to play a hundred mission to view one cutscene related to the general story, but I'm digressing here), but as it's confirmed that Global won't catch up with the Japanese version in time for KHIII release, I would like to see the relevant cutscenes before I play the game.

The last thing I saw in Global was the resolve of Enchanted Dominion and a little trip to re-visit old friends (the last mission added in one of the January updates). I'm not sure how far behind I am compared to Japan or how missions are there in total in the present, but I would appreciate any kind of help, orientation, explanation or link to guide me. In fact, I think that I remember seeing something related some time ago in this forum, but as I said before, with my fear to spoilers I rather explored the less possible until I end up KHIII.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
If you don't mind going on Youtube, the site has a playlist of all the current translated scenes from X and UX here.
The playlist tab on the side should hide any potential spoiler recommendation videos, I think. Might wanna clear your watch history on Youtube and take other precautions beforehand just to be safe.

Graceful Schemer

Yes, watching them on KHI can help you get up to date. There are three story updates that are relevant that is not in Global being the October, November, and December updates. An advice would be since most translators only know what is shown in the updates, but not the context behind it (as in the author's perspectives), the word choices should be considered as 'subject to change. This can apply to even the Global version and English version of KH in general. There are things they change from the original script that is not exactly the same as the original script. Some are for localization purposes, but some can also be the lack of full context.

Tempo

Awards
the above stated playlist is definitely the safest method, but if you're looking for a playlist that places all the khX/BC/UX scenes in chronological order and helps explain everything better, I recommend Everglow's timeline project! it was just finished last week and features all currently available story content in the JP version of KHUX, meaning it contains everything we need to know for KH3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eRniOT6_5c&list=PLhcSrKyqhfh5USKgcHjwTjeVbngw7Y0pr
i also recommend just watching the whole playlist in general. it has tons of little goodies and easter eggs and secrets and incredible editing details. and don't worry, it currently contains absolutely no KH3 content. not even stuff from trailers.

Last edited:

Nexale

Thank you all for the answers. Tonight I'll try the links to be prepared for the 29th: it's just two days left!

Back