• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help building a Sleeping Lion Setup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWielding

O.K so I spend all my jewels trying to get Namine then bought IHalloween Sora Twice for more jewels which I also spent and got no Namine... However, I did get 3 Illustrated Roxas, 1 Boosted so now I'm trying to build a setup for the sleeping Lion which I had not use before....

I have Illustrated B&B with 3 dots no traits and SP1 and Ikairi2 boosted with no skills and 3 dots.... so those 2 take two slots... I also have Casual Roxas with 0 dots and Attack Boost 2 which I also think has a safe place on the keyblade....

Then I have the Illustrated Roxas Boosted at 113% guilt and Attack Boost 4 and the 40% damage in raids trait which also has a spot....

The final spot is the last one I don't know what would be best for... don't know if I should use the other Illustrated Roxas with 3 dots and no skills for the boost or should I use it to try and reroll the guilt and hope for a more useful trait

The IHalloween Sora is a 110% guilt with the +2sp and +800 hp traits (been really unlucky with guilt and traits) have one final roll I will try to tomorrow to see if I'm lucky with better guilt and a more useful trait...

The other Medals that could have a place on the keyblade would be a Key Art 3 with no dots and Attk Boost 2 + Lux, a second Ikairi 2 boosted with no skills or Owl 100% guilt with the +1000 attk trait and no skills. In case i merge the unguilted IRoxas, I have ISoraB and IRikuA both with no dots and no skills who could take its place Boosting the guilted Iroxas... there's also Aladdin and Abu which has 79% guiilt and the extra attack trait but would need to either use and SP1 or wait for and Attack + Sp2 before I can make him viable

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The Sleeping Lion is essentially a more powerful variant of Lady Luck. All of your best Speed medals should be placed onto Sleeping Lion in order to fully utilise its potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back