• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help a noob.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
Alright, so I have no idea where to even start playing. I go to the web page and everything is in Japanese. Where do I go to make an account? Is there anyway I can translate the page? Also how much time do I need to invest in this game? I really have no idea what to do :D

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Alright, so I have no idea where to even start playing. I go to the web page and everything is in Japanese. Where do I go to make an account? Is there anyway I can translate the page? Also how much time do I need to invest in this game? I really have no idea what to do :D
You gotta make a Yahoo JPN account, follow this guide.

I invested at least a few months of time to get where I am now, but I expect that it'd be quicker now that they've made things easier to prepare for the game's end in September.

LingeringVanitas

What's the point in starting? The game no longer will be supported after September of this year. They are like shutting it down. I'm glad I haven't started it. When I found that out I knew not to even bother.....
Unless you think you can max out your level by september and get caught up with everyone else by then....but its only 4 months away....4 and a half?

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Yes, LingeringVanitas is right. The original will not be supported anymore. You probably should stick with Ux, seeing that game will still get support.

HoverKnight

I disagree, Even if the game is going to no longer be supported I still think that if you want to try it you should and even if you are gonna go to KHUX the game still have some unique stuff to be worth checking at least. I'm also started picking it up again before the game loses support with the goal of finishing the game, rank in the highset spot and even complete my character and I have been enjoying it very much, I finished the story to the last current update, got to lvl 120, almost maxed out all my cards and recently i have been ranking in the top 1000, It may be a bit more time consuming than you would imagine and you and if plan on playing casually you should try to mostly to just finish the storyline and if you are having trouble just use guides and ask on the forum. Also if you really want to go hardcore i recomment you check a guide for anything you do to maximize your potential, at first I used guides just for understanding the game and when I tried to Maximize my card i screwed up such much it took a while to fix. And last thing, If you wanna play with someone try creating a party, it's pretty hard to find players willing to join a party (and even harder those who are active and can speak english) when I tried so I think I'll try again in the near future after maximzing myself more.

AuroraX

Awards
Thanks for all the advice. I'm a little sad to hear that it'll be gone in September, none the less I think I might give it a go just for kicks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back