• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hellow! - New member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JuneCrescent

Hello everyone!

I'm a 18 yo girl and a big fan of Kingdom Hearts since five years, I had play at every game of the license. I loove write, draw and cosplay about KH! So, if you want a drawing, I'm here! :visage rouge:

I hope to meet fans like me, and be able to befriend!
I'm French, so sorry if my English is sometimes bad.

My favorite KH is Birth By Sleep!

Hoping to make beautiful meetings <3

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about the language barrier; As long as our hearts connect to each other, it won't be a problem! :D

Something tells me you'll fit in the Creative Media section here. There are plenty for you to enjoy and meet others of your kind. :3

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome! Your English is not that bad.
Definitely share your cosplay, writing and art at the Creative Section. Have fun! :)

SoulXaldin

Awards
Language barrier be damned, you’re still welcomed here. Hope you’ll be able to join the discussion once KH3 rolls around in 3 weeks time (if I can math properly).

Also, I’d love to see the art that you do. :smile:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Welcome!

If you peruse the forums, you'll find a section for creative writing and poetry (along with fan fiction), a section for art, and all the discussion sections you can ever ask for.

The language barrier isn't too high. I'm sure the more time you spend on here, the easier it'll get for you (lest you aren't already exercising your English skills elsewhere).

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Pleased to meet you, teach me French? My lineage is French and I took some in High School but the teacher wasn't very good at it so we didn't learn much.

Back