• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kingriku

Hi there! I'm Caroline, I've been a KH fan for my entire life (quite literally), and I love Riku more than any other character in fiction. KH3 comes out on my 19th birthday!! So hyped!!!

Personally, I'm a college student majoring in Acting, and the performing arts, classic literature, and writing are some of my favorite things in the world. Fave TV shows include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Good Place, the Marvel Netflix shows, and South Park; fave anime, Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, BNHA, JJBA, Neon Genesis Evangelion; and fave games are the KH games (obviously) and RPGs in general.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Caroline! That's awesome KH3 comes out on your birthday, a special gift for you from Square haha.

Also awesome that you're majoring in acting, I actually just got home from a play.

Back