• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlueTearS-

I am BlueTearS- and have been a long time fan of Kingdom Hearts series. Played original KH and KH2 on PS2 in their time followed by Chain of Memories and Birth By Sleep.

As well I am a hardcore RPG player played more than dozens of RPG including Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean series, Suikoden series, Tales of series and so on. Personally I prefer hard and challenging games that is why one of my favourite games are Valkyrie Profile, Resonance of Fate, Infinite Undisovery...

I joined here on the site because I am a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and wanted to share my experiences with other players.

I am hoping to have a good time here.

BlueTearS-

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome BlueTearS, another hardcore gamer to join our beloved forums!
Check that nice little FAQ link on the top of the screen there if you haven't already.
Other than that, have fun! :D

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Hey there~ welcome to the forums!
spr_papyrus_boneget_5_by_kaus_quietis-dbt4x6v.png

I personally want to move to more challenging games in the future as well, though there are still some RPGs that I want to finish first, and for someone who plans their buys according to this stuff, I don't know when I'll get there to play other things ; ^ ; till that day comes, I still have yet to finish Dark Souls and get Nier Automata, it's in my priority list...

Back