• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello~!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tsuyu Tsuyu

Hello! I'm Kudelia Tsuki, but you can call me Kuu for short. Canadian-Japanese from ON, Canada and I grew up here since 1990. I don't speak my mother's tongue that fluently but I can understand a bit of it.

I'm formerly from DeviantArt and fanfiction reddits as KuuTsu and a BIG BIG fan of Pixar movies and other animated features. And also I'm a big anime and comic fan myself, having worked in Dark Horse Comics for 1 year in HR then becoming a freelance writer.

So pleasure to meet all of your acquaintance! Hope we get along well.
:)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
welcome to khi! i’m a big comic fan so i’d love to hear about your experiences in dark horse, but there are plenty of things for you to partake in here. if you got any questions, feel free to drop me a message. have fun!

Tsuyu Tsuyu

Heyaz!
Welcome~
Please read the FAQ
Hope you enjoy it here~

welcome to khi! i’m a big comic fan so i’d love to hear about your experiences in dark horse, but there are plenty of things for you to partake in here. if you got any questions, feel free to drop me a message. have fun!

Thank you, thank you! Well being there for a year, I don't have much to share but it was really fun working there! Great people even us in the Human Resources and other corporate depts were big comic nerds. I also got to meet comic book greats like Mr. Stan Lee, Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams during company events.

ImVentus

Awards
Hi Kuu and welcome!
You love animated movies, anime and into comics, oh my:biggrin:
That's awesome to hear.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Heyaz~ ♥ Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have a good time here
spr_sans_shrug1_0_by_kaus_quietis-dbpuaea.png

I also am active on deviantArt, if you want you can add/message me there too, my username is kaus-quietis :'3 I can't seem to find you on dA by the name KuuTsu, I don't know why, did I write it wrong or...? D:

Tsuyu Tsuyu

Heyaz~ ♥ Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have a good time here
spr_sans_shrug1_0_by_kaus_quietis-dbpuaea.png

I also am active on deviantArt, if you want you can add/message me there too, my username is kaus-quietis :'3 I can't seem to find you on dA by the name KuuTsu, I don't know why, did I write it wrong or...? D:

Oh thank you! But it's been too long, I couldn't remember my account in DA anymore. It was just waaaaay back in 2009 or 2010 since I last checked it. I was only active on it for a few months, then just stopped altogether.

And right now, I'm focused on writing than art. But thank you for the offer nonetheless! :D

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards

Oh thank you! But it's been too long, I couldn't remember my account in DA anymore. It was just waaaaay back in 2009 or 2010 since I last checked it. I was only active on it for a few months, then just stopped altogether.

And right now, I'm focused on writing than art. But thank you for the offer nonetheless! :D

It's alright, no problem~ Most of my interactions with KHI members happen on the forums anyway, and I honestly really love this <3 makes the forums feel homey~
Writing! That's really lovely, you may consider starting a writing thread in the Creative Writing section of the forums, if you ever feel like sharing some sweet creations with us
You said you're pretty much an anime/manga fan as well, what series do you like, do you have some super-favourite characters you love? cuz I sure do xD after so many years, I feel like a veteran of various fandoms lol

Tsuyu Tsuyu

It's alright, no problem~ Most of my interactions with KHI members happen on the forums anyway, and I honestly really love this <3 makes the forums feel homey~
Writing! That's really lovely, you may consider starting a writing thread in the Creative Writing section of the forums, if you ever feel like sharing some sweet creations with us
You said you're pretty much an anime/manga fan as well, what series do you like, do you have some super-favourite characters you love? cuz I sure do xD after so many years, I feel like a veteran of various fandoms lol

Well as you can tell from my pb, Hero Academia is currently on my list. I don't delve too much on Shounen, I am more of a Shoujo gal primarily with magical girl titles (Nanoha, Symphogear, Madoka, so many else) and Seinen (Kingdom, BLAME!, Vagabond, Mazinger ZERO). I also fancy some mecha titles like Gundam and other Super Robot titles.

And since I can understand a bit of my mother tongue, I read Light Novels from time to time. Lot of which NEEDS to have a anime adaptation.

Tsuyu Tsuyu

Do you have favourite animated film?

Oh so many to list... mainly niche titles (Karas, Appleseed, etc.), also some of Dreamworks' titles (How to Train your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, The Book of Life) and classic Pixar titles, (Wreck-it Ralph, Toy Story 1-3, Big Hero, also the Pixar shorts).

ImVentus

Awards
Oh so many to list... mainly niche titles (Karas, Appleseed, etc.), also some of Dreamworks' titles (How to Train your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, The Book of Life) and classic Pixar titles, (Wreck-it Ralph, Toy Story 1-3, Big Hero, also the Pixar shorts).

Those are some really nice films. But it's not easy to list since there are so many good ones.
How To Train Your Dragon & Big Hero 6 is a personal favourite.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
And since I can understand a bit of my mother tongue, I read Light Novels from time to time. Lot of which NEEDS to have a anime adaptation.

Please do tell me which light novels you got to read, when I was in high school I was always so interested in them
leeblushplz.png

in my case it was mainly light novels connected to an anime/manga which already exists, for example the LABBMC (yknow, Death Note, Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases) or the Sword Art Online light novels (please don't judge me, I loved Asuna's and Kirito's relationship) or a bit of No Game No Life or..........................
... I forgot a few titles
why ; ^ ;

End

Awards
You worked for Dark Horse? Is it alright if I add you on LinkedIn? XD

Tsuyu Tsuyu

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Flessons-pokemon-can-teach-you-about-friendship%2Faccomplishments.gif

Welcome Tsuyu!

Thank you~!

You worked for Dark Horse? Is it alright if I add you on LinkedIn? XD

Oh sorry, if you're looking for connections then I'm afraid I would have to decline. orz Gomen!

Please do tell me which light novels you got to read, when I was in high school I was always so interested in them
leeblushplz.png

in my case it was mainly light novels connected to an anime/manga which already exists, for example the LABBMC (yknow, Death Note, Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases) or the Sword Art Online light novels (please don't judge me, I loved Asuna's and Kirito's relationship) or a bit of No Game No Life or..........................
... I forgot a few titles
why ; ^ ;

Oh that's fine! TBH The LN of Sword Art are tons better than the adaptation. If you want, I can recommend Dawn of the Arcana (BEST LN I've ever read), Bluesteel Blasphemer, and Brave Chronicle: The Ruinmaker.

Ruby Rose

*Le Gasp!!!*

Ooooooh!!! It's my best girl!!! *gyuuuuu...~* Hehe, sorry.

Fangirling aside, welcome to KHI :)

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

tumblr_inline_ozm0getsL61rharm7_540.png

Dude you like BLAME! too!? Awesome! It`s so nice to see others who are fans to this series. If you are curious, I made an thread about it to the media section when Netflix announced the movie version.

Nihei makes really interesting, grand buildings and surroundings in his manga. They really pull you in and makes want to look and grasp all the details. At the moment I am also reading Nihei`s other series, Knights of Sidonia, but I think it`s not as good as BLAME! The humor Nihei tries to integrate into Sidonia does not really work in my opinion, and sometimes it`s a bit hard to for me to see/understand what is happening in the robot fights, since they are a bit messy.

I also have to ask since you mentioned light novels, that have you read any of the Haruhi Suzumiya-light novels and if so, what do you think of them?

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Back