• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oshul

Awards
Hi I'm oshul! ever since I was little I loved kingdom hearts, sure I didn't understand any of the "Darkness" Parts or the story in general I just loved the flashy colours! When I got older I got kingdom hearts birth by sleep on the PSP It was the only darn thing I would play on it, I was surprisingly good for my age I completed all the story's except for aqua so I never saw the true ending. But that was about 10 to 7 years ago and I got kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix and kingdom hearts 2.5 ^.^

Howler

a leap of faith
Awards
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
Welcome to the forum! I haven't finished Terra's story so you're not the only one lol. Be sure to check out the FAQ if you have questions or message any of the members or I. Hope to see you around! :)