• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello! :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wayfindingstars

Hi! I'm Steph, and chose wayfindingstars as my username, nice to meet all of you who came to look here! :)

I'm 22 and have been playing KH since I first saw the commercial on Disney Channel way back when it first released. :') Everything is so beautiful and I'm so excited about this long journey and love all the games. My favorite one, is Dream Drop Distance.

I do have a question or two, because I want to be sure and not make any mistakes.
- Do people still post to showcase and recruit members for their party in their respective unions, in the designated KHUx thread?
- And if they do, I'm interested in making a post there myself, but if it's unneeded then I won't lol(just the more places for people to see, the better, but it's okay), but I wondered if I'd have to go into an old thread or there's a newer thread to post in??

If anyone could answer these, I'd really appreciate it, you could even pm me if so. or reply here as well. Thank you.

Other than that, I've always known about KHInsider and love them and follow the twitter as well, now that more KH things are coming up, I thought I'd finally just make an account, and gather info on here.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey Wayfindingstars! Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you with us! :) The KH commercials were certainly the best. <3 I remember them quite fondly as well.

As for your questions, I think it's okay to go ahead and make a new thread for it. I know the KHUx community is pretty helpful when it comes to recruiting members or joining new unions. Or they'll direct you where to go. xD I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but my knowledge of KHUx is fairly small, and I'm not usually a part of that section in particular.

Anyways if you haven't already, please make sure to read the FAQ. And these are the site staff, if you need help on anything else. We'll do our best to help you out! :D

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Welcome! Enjoy your stay (like we're at a hotel or something) xD

Also, what Cinder said :p Sorry, I just joined a random union so I don't know where to direct you for that haha. I've seen threads on the unchained x page for recruitment before, so as long as there's not some designated thread for that I think you should have the okay to go and do that :)

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Steph! I hope you enjoy your stay~

you can find your comfy lounge chair and your KH discussions to the left

wayfindingstars

Thank you!:redface:

Awesome that's what I'll do then. Nad yes the FAQ is super helpful, Thank you. Also I just saw the ask the administration thread. so I'll take a peek there too.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome new member! Enjoy you're stay at the hotel, I mean, enjoy your stay at the forums! :)

Back