• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The King of sad

Awards
Hi................I'm the the King of Sad. (AKA King of Sorrow.) I'm here after posting that I have cancer on Kh13.com. They thought I was lying. They said stuff I didn't like. For example: "I don't believe you. You're a liar and if you keep lying about serious stuff like this maybe it would be better if cancer struck you for real so the world would be cleansed of trash like you." So, I quickly abandoned KH13 to join here. I heard that KHinsider isn't that good but, there's no other Kingdom Hearts forums to go to. So, I hope you can understand my humor.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kh13 is an awful site that has been stealing news and insulting this site for years and has a poisonous community so I'm sorry to hear that. Welcome to our forums, I hope you enjoy it and are comfortable here, the people are friendly and you can talk about nearly everything here, if you have an exotic humor (like many of us, including myself), direct it in forum insanity to keep the site free of spam. The foyer is for when you need help, media for music, movies and TV, series discussion for kingdom hearts and final fantasy and video games section for all other games.

check the FAQ up top for anything you think can be taken care of without anyone else, and try to have fun.

Back