• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ReaperShadcat

Website
reapershadcat.tumblr.com
Good day KHI forumites! I'm Reapershadcat, also known as "Reaps" or "Shad." I've been surfing the forums for some time now but never actually joined until now, whoops.

As I'm sure you can tell by my... everything, I'm a pretty avid TWEWY enthusiast. I like Kingdom Hearts as well (..duh, hence I'm joining the forums) along with other game titles such as Persona 3+4. TWEWY is my favorite though, and I apologize in advance if I might sometimes go on long, yawn-inducing tangents about it. (But.. but all those beautiful literary elements, man!) Feel free to let me know when I've made one too many a post about the symbolism behind each of the Players' hair colors, or about how much I love Joshua. I'll keep some tight chains on my Joshua fangasming though, since I know that's my biggest weakness.

Non-videogame-related, I like to draw quite a bit, and I love comics and design. Mmm, design. I could design things all day and never be bored. I also quite enjoy cats, especially of the Big variety. Lions are my favorite.

I have a Tumblr and a DA of the same username, although the Tumblr is pretty much the usual hyperactive fare ("omg precious babies i cant omg theyre so cute help") and I don't post to DA much.

Anyways. Nice to meet you guys!

Back