• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FairSovereign

Newbie here! Gonna probably spend most of my time in the Roleplay section. Which, btw, I didn't know you needed to get posts approved by a mod before they could appear. My character profile just kinda disappeared. >_>

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really just for new members. We're trying to combat bots, so just post more and your posts won't need mod approval.

Welcome to the forums~

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
NEWRPEROMGWTFBBQSAUCE

Hello! Welcome to... this site! On which, things occur occasionally! New folks in the RP section are pretty much always welcome! I mean, I certainly doubt that many people will be unhappy with the addition of fresh faces. Remember to check out the site FAQs, if you haven't already. I mean, forums all differ slightly, and it's important to know the deal with any given forum. In my opinion, at least.

Oh, and do remember that there's more to the site than the RP section! Which... you'd kinda have to expect, seeing as it's a Kingdom Hearts website.

Wow, that was a disorganised welcoming post! :p

FairSovereign

Thankies! :) I shall try not to stay cooped up in the RP corner....but no promises~ O>O

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums. Make sure to check the Roleplaying Tavern from time to time for any community events we might throw together. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I don't bite. Well, usually, anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Welcome :3

I'm glad that you joined the site. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't be afraid to ask me :)

I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Back