• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WinterNobody

Website
rei-uchiha.deviantart.com
Hi there C: I'm WinterNobody, new to having an account but not new to reading the forums. I'm a naturally cautious and somewhat shy person, so I refrained from joining the forums until now, but I'm sure that I won't regret it.

I'm sure that my favorite character and pairing from Kingdom Hearts are made blatantly obvious from my icon and signature, so I won't get into that :'D I'm also a cosplayer and just a mild (not rabid, I swear) fangirl in general.

Pretty basic introduction. XD

Happy foruming,

WinterNobody

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
welcome, most of the ppl here are decent so no need to be so reserved, how long did you lurk brefore joining?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
WELCOME!! Great for you to finnally join the fourms! dont be shy, theres really no need. Im a cos player too, just a begginer though ive cos played 3 times already as roxas! one of them was this past weekend! i got so many hugs that day by strangers XD

Back