• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Black_Blossom

Hey, all
I'm new. Obviously.
So, I have this friend who had been nagging me for a while about starting Kingdom Hearts. She LOVES it.
But the truth was, I was reading like, seven other manga series and I wanted to get up to date before I started another series. But, when I was caught up, I did start it just like I promised her. It took a little figuring out of which KH series came first. If it hadn't been for her, I would've read KHII before KH: CoM.
But, The day before yesterday, the very last day of Onemanga ( :'( ), I started KH. I finished it in one day AND started CoM and finished that the next day (which was yesterday.) Yesterday I started KHII and I am currently on chapter... -goes to check- ... 14!
Sadly, I couldn't read more of it yesterday because my internet went out. I was NOT a happy person. So I have to continue on from where I am. It was easier than I thought it would be finding the page I was on.
So, my friend told me that since I'm now a KH fan that I should use this site, which I am. It's also a starter for me, because I'm new to KH AND forums. I can explore both, win win!
And so, I'd like to give my sincerest thanks to UmbraTsuki, for introducing me to Kingdom Hearts and this KHI. Thank you :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the rest of your life. Enjoy your stay! :D

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ooh, you got into KH through the manga? That's a first, on my end at least.

At any rate, welcome to KHI. Home of the ever-present mods with a sense of humor that is an acquired taste and the many fans of Final Fantasy and KH alike [some are here just for the people, however].

As part of your welcoming, have some cake. :3 *holds up big ol' platter of layer-cake*

If ya have any questions, feel free to ask, most anyone around here will answer you and, most importantly, just have fun and don't take things too seriously.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, welcome to KHI. Me and Umbra don't talk all too much but yeah. Welcome.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Although I'm sure Umbra can help you out for some things as well... oh well. D:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
So, I have this friend who had been nagging me for a while about starting Kingdom Hearts. She LOVES it.
s1ruckysta

Hehehe...

Yes yes, welcome to KHI~<3. This site's great :D.
It's hard to think of something to say now....

Glad I could help you to your new addiction....*clears throat* er, I mean...you'll definitely like KH and KHI! ;3.

Have fun and enjoy your stay and all that good stuff :p.
~Umbra~

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ ^ WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

hope you know once your here you never leave ;D

Dr_Mario64

Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts universe! You, my friend, will be staying a loooooooooooong time. Now that you have entered the clutches of this forum you cannot escape! Mwa ha ha ha ha! That will be my unofficial initiation. Dr_Mario64, at your service.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, let me tell you a little about myself. I have just recently joined the forum myself and found it quite enjoyable. I am a lifelong gamer; born and raised on Nintendo. My favorite genres are platforming, RPGs and adventure. My hobbies include gaming(duh), writing, and hunting. If you are interested, you can find my fan fiction in the creative writing section. You will find me there a lot.

On a closing note, may I make a suggestion? If you have a PS2 I strongly recommend getting acquainted with the Kingdom Hearts games. The best way to avoid spoilers would be to simply say that the plot is something special. Hope to see u around, Black_Blossom.

Back