• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ven Darkness

I am new to Kingdom Hearts Insidier so dont give me a rought time!!! :)
I like videogames and anime like naruto and bleach (only the best!)
I also love the kingdom hearts series and made my own character named ven darkness who is (you guessed it) named after me

I like playing kingdom hearts 2 and when i am at school i write about it and my original story that I will post on your site soon.

n.e.way i am new :)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hey, Ven. Thanks for joining KHInsider. We hope you have a good time and make lots of friends here. You'll learn new things every day here! Please read the FAQs which are located here (click), and read the section rules that are stickied at the top of every section. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other members; we'll be happy to help. Happy posting!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Welcome to KHI! If you need any help, feel free to either send me a message, or head to the Newb Adoption Agency (link in sig). Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back