• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Papou

Hi! I just joined yesterday. I'm glad I finally found a decent sized KH forum with some actual discussion about the game other than "wat will kh3 be on?".

Viva la Kingdom Hearts *air punch*

Malevolence

Raw Life
Hallo Papou!

Welcome to KHI, hope you enjoy your time here.
PM or befriend me if you want
=)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Welcome to KHI just be sure to check out the FAQ trust me you want to check it out.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Welcome to KHI just be sure to review the FAQ and pretain to everything in it PM (private message) or comment me if you need anything.

EDIT: sorry didn't know I posted before kinda got in a frenzy can a mod please delete this if possible.

Last edited:

Papou

'daaaaw, you guys give me such a warm fuzzy feeling :)

Hey, Papou wat will kh3 be on

No seriously, welcome to KHI!
xD thanks.

Welcome to KHI
I'm William The Wise, but you can call me WTW.

You should read the FAQ first
KHInsider.com Forums - FAQ
If you follow the rules and don't do anything stupid you'll get along with most people fine.
I hope you enjoy your time here
If you need a friend feel free to PM me.

Thanks WTW!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
'daaaaw, you guys give me such a warm fuzzy feeling :)

Is it that kitten in your shirt again? XD

Welcome to KHi anyway ^-^ if ya need any help, just feel free to PM me

[insert lateness to gettting to welcome you] lol

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
What's up! I'm Sora/Riku/Kairi but you can call me SRK or S/R/K if you want. Read the FAQ and don't get on the mods bad sides and you'll do fine.:) If you need a Friend or you need some help with anything just give me a Private Message. Well welcome, I hope you have a lot of fun on this great website we call KHInsider!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Greetings.. welcome to the forums of KH Insider! Though I'm sure that everything I'm about to say has been said before (given that there's two pages already and how I just looked at the first two posts then posted, so I don't know if it has or hasn't..), but be sure to check through the FAQ and stickies of the various sections if you haven't already. If you have and I'm pretty sure you have at least looked at the FAQ, then you can always check them again. It doesn't hurt. In fact, it could help. :p Anyways, enjoy your time here and see you around.. :)

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Welcome to KHI, Papou.

Strangley, I am suprised that username wasn't taken, lol. Have fun 'ere!

Back