• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello there!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Karishma

Awards
So happy to have finally joined the community! I am Karishma, and a dedicated KH/Final Fantasy gal. I am also keen on cosplay, and recently have cosplayed as Tifa Lockhart/FF7 Remake :)

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

K -

Zul

Awards
Greetings! Here is your welcoming kitty.

BlindTanDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Hi,welcome to the fourms :) I also enjoy cosplaying, I haven’t cosplayed Final Fantasy before but I have cosplayed Kingdom Hearts my most recent being Larxene.

Last edited:

Karishma

Awards
Hi,welcome to the fourms :) I also enjoy cosplaying, I haven’t cosplayed Final Fantasy before but I have cosplayed Kingdom Hearts my most recent being Larxene.

Hi Vulpes XIII, thanks! :) That is awesome that you have cosplayed Larxene! Which other characters from KH have you cosplayed? My next cosplay will be KH (Most likely Kairi!)

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Hi Vulpes XIII, thanks! :) That is awesome that you have cosplayed Larxene! Which other characters from KH have you cosplayed? My next cosplay will be KH (Most likely Kairi!)
I’ve done a few other characters I’ve done Xion in both her Organization coat and KH3 outfit, Elrena and Lauriam,I want to redo the wig for this one as i can’t figure out what exactly his hairstyle is lol :) In terms of future KH cosplays I would like to do Strelitzia, Demyx or Brain. Although my next cosplay isn’t from KH as I cosplay anime characters as well, so my next character is Toga Himiko from the My Hero Academia series That’s cool your cosplaying Kairi which one of her outfits are you planning to do?

Soldier

Awards
So happy to have finally joined the community! I am Karishma, and a dedicated KH/Final Fantasy gal. I am also keen on cosplay, and recently have cosplayed as Tifa Lockhart/FF7 Remake :)

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

K -
Welcome to the forums! please read the FAQ and enjoy your stay,
ah, another cosplayer. I'll admit i've dabbled a bit in cosplay myself. Purchased a terrible licensed Sora costume from spirit of halloween one year and decided the next year to just make a cloud in his KH1 attire. It. didn't look great, but the cape turned out well, especially with the burned edges.

Karishma

Awards
I’ve done a few other characters I’ve done Xion in both her Organization coat and KH3 outfit, Elrena and Lauriam,I want to redo the wig for this one as i can’t figure out what exactly his hairstyle is lol :) In terms of future KH cosplays I would like to do Strelitzia, Demyx or Brain. Although my next cosplay isn’t from KH as I cosplay anime characters as well, so my next character is Toga Himiko from the My Hero Academia series That’s cool your cosplaying Kairi which one of her outfits are you planning to do?

Hairstyles can be really tricky! :) I really want to cosplay Sora, however..... his hair!! Hahaha! It will take a lot of product and styling (totally worth it though!)
I am planning either KH2 Kairi or KH3 - currently I am planning to cosplay Yennefer from The Witcher series, I bought some purple contact lenses, and for the life of me I cannot get them in - I really wanted some blue ones for Kairi, so I am hoping that another brand would be more comfortable!
I love anime too - currently watching Fruits Basket - it is so adorable! What anime do you like?? :)

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Hairstyles can be really tricky! :) I really want to cosplay Sora, however..... his hair!! Hahaha! It will take a lot of product and styling (totally worth it though!)
I am planning either KH2 Kairi or KH3 - currently I am planning to cosplay Yennefer from The Witcher series, I bought some purple contact lenses, and for the life of me I cannot get them in - I really wanted some blue ones for Kairi, so I am hoping that another brand would be more comfortable!
I love anime too - currently watching Fruits Basket - it is so adorable! What anime do you like?? :)
I haven’t tried wearing contacts for cosplay before but I really want to because I think it would help my cosplays,considering it seems like quite a few characters I want to cosplay have yellow or red eyes however the only reason I don’t is even if I somehow managed to get them in, I’m convinced I would never be able to get them back out.

I’ve haven’t watched Fruit Baskets before is it any good? Most recently I’ve finished The Promise Neverland and Demon Slayer and currently waiting for both of them to release season 2 - Both the animes and their mangas are awesome :) Although some of my favourite animes I’ve seen over the years would be Black Butler, Ouran High School Host Club, Sailor Moon, Makoda Magica, Steins Gate, Higarashi no naku koro ni and Assassination Classroom, also I really like the movies Spirted Away and Wolf children. What animes do you like?

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Thank you so much! I am currently playing Melody of Memory at the moment (I see by your signature you are good at it!) - absolutely love it!! :)
Thanks. I put that up once I got the Platinum award. Melody of Memory is super addictive. I still play it regularly today even when I got the trophies and done the missions. It's just too much fun. I know they said they won't, but I'm hoping for DLC for even more rhythm game fun :D

D

Deleted member 252753

Kudos on getting platinum for MoM @SweetYetSalty I was so bad at the demo that I haven't tried playing the full game yet but maybe one day.

Welcome to the forums Karishma. I hope you enjoy the discussions.

Karishma

Awards
I haven’t tried wearing contacts for cosplay before but I really want to because I think it would help my cosplays,considering it seems like quite a few characters I want to cosplay have yellow or red eyes however the only reason I don’t is even if I somehow managed to get them in, I’m convinced I would never be able to get them back out.

I’ve haven’t watched Fruit Baskets before is it any good? Most recently I’ve finished The Promise Neverland and Demon Slayer and currently waiting for both of them to release season 2 - Both the animes and their mangas are awesome :) Although some of my favourite animes I’ve seen over the years would be Black Butler, Ouran High School Host Club, Sailor Moon, Makoda Magica, Steins Gate, Higarashi no naku koro ni and Assassination Classroom, also I really like the movies Spirted Away and Wolf children. What animes do you like?

I honestly tried getting my contacts in for two hours (if I could comfort my eyeballs - I would) but I was so surprised I couldn't get them in, considering I have worn them before (a few years ago - but it was so much easier!)

You would enjoy Fruits Basket, I reckon! :) Have you seen Psycho Pass? Such a good anime - I just watched the movie! I love Sailor Moon and Ouran High Host Club! Also anything Studio Ghibli - I am there! Hahahaha!
I also just finished reading the manga Orange - oh boy, it made me tear up! But it was amazing!!

Karishma

Awards
Thanks. I put that up once I got the Platinum award. Melody of Memory is super addictive. I still play it regularly today even when I got the trophies and done the missions. It's just too much fun. I know they said they won't, but I'm hoping for DLC for even more rhythm game fun :D

I do play it at least everyday! Hahaha! 🙃 Congrats on your award! That is awesome! I still haven't finished the game , but that is probably because I spend so much time on the worlds - haha!

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I honestly tried getting my contacts in for two hours (if I could comfort my eyeballs - I would) but I was so surprised I couldn't get them in, considering I have worn them before (a few years ago - but it was so much easier!)

You would enjoy Fruits Basket, I reckon! :) Have you seen Psycho Pass? Such a good anime - I just watched the movie! I love Sailor Moon and Ouran High Host Club! Also anything Studio Ghibli - I am there! Hahahaha!
I also just finished reading the manga Orange - oh boy, it made me tear up! But it was amazing!!
Cool I’ll definitely watch Fruit Baskets at some point as I actually just started watching another anime called Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood the other day for the first time since I’ve heard a lot of good things about the anime over the years so I can’t wait to see more of it :) I haven’t watched Psycho Pass before but I’m always looking for more anime/manga to watch/read so I’ll add that and also Orange to my list as it sounds like a bitter-sweet story and makes me think of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day as although that was a short anime it definitely caused a few tears when I was watching it.

That’s cool you like Sailor Moon and Ouran High School Host Club too :) Do you have any favourite characters? Mines are Sailor Pluto and Honey as I think both of them are great characters.

Karishma

Awards
Cool I’ll definitely watch Fruit Baskets at some point as I actually just started watching another anime called Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood the other day for the first time since I’ve heard a lot of good things about the anime over the years so I can’t wait to see more of it :) I haven’t watched Psycho Pass before but I’m always looking for more anime/manga to watch/read so I’ll add that and also Orange to my list as it sounds like a bitter-sweet story and makes me think of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day as although that was a short anime it definitely caused a few tears when I was watching it.

That’s cool you like Sailor Moon and Ouran High School Host Club too :) Do you have any favourite characters? Mines are Sailor Pluto and Honey as I think both of them are great characters.

Fruits Basket is based on the story of the Chinese Zodiac - it is very beautiful and heartwarming! :love: Is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood good so far? (I always see it advertised, and I always thought I should take a look!)
I haven't heard of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day - but I love the title! :) I am going to go look it up!
I love Honey too! And I reckon Sailor Mercury has to be my favourite (but maybe it is because I have the same hair style as her and it could be easier to cosplay! Hahaha!) Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character??? :D

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I do play it at least everyday! Hahaha! 🙃 Congrats on your award! That is awesome! I still haven't finished the game , but that is probably because I spend so much time on the worlds - haha!
Thank you, it was quite the feeling, and the first (and only) Platinum I ever got. And it's alright to spend time on the worlds. It took me forever to get to the end of the game on my world tour playthrough because I kept replaying songs and tried to get as many world missions done as possible I couldn't stop myself.

Back