• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello there ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AppleKey

hello everyone ! applekey here...dont mind the name might change it later on xD lol anyways i have been playing kingdom hearts since a few months after it came out and i still have the original box all this time ! i have played every game except for the phone version and the mobile phone game, but i also play other games as well , doom , resident evil 2 remake (will get it soon enough <. <) alien games , spyro and crash remake, and yes i also play most of the call of duty games XD but i have recently switched to being a pc gamer just have to get the games for it next week XD and its a beast ! ;) but i will always keep my consoles for the exclusives.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Hey there Apple! Welcome to the forums, and pardon the dust as the admins/mods tweak the new software.

And we're all gamers here, I started the series a little late (tho my brothers have the original English games) but I think you'll find we all love KH here. ^^

And I'm a hybrid gamer myself *smiles at her PS2, PS3, and PS4*

AppleKey

thanks ! and i do like the new layout :3 it does look much more modern then before xD

Back