• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello There

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Estopim

Well, I suppose I should introduce myself to this forum. As an aside, this will be the first forum I'll ever be part of in my life, so... yay.

Well, as you've probably imagined, I'm "Estopim" - a Portuguese word that refers to a line of powder used to carry fire so as to make TNT explode from a safe distance. Not that that really matters because I chose the word mainly due to its sound.

I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts for less than a year. I bought the 1.5+2.5 collection for the PS4 back in October of 2017 to get acquainted with the series, due to my mind being blown time and time again by the KH3 trailers. Turns out that I ended up enjoying the series even more than I thought I would, so much so that it actually quickly became my video game series of all time quite quickly (although I guess that isn't really something hard to accomplish when you have mostly played Sonic the Hedgehog your entire life).

As you may have noticed by now, I have the tendency to be really long-winded. Like, I actually enjoy discussing things so much that I tend to put more effort into discussing video games on the internet than writing my school papers.

Anyway, I have been really enjoying the friendly discussions all of you have here (I've been an unregistered lurker ever since first playing the first game back in October), so I decided to bite the bullet and register so I could also participate in the discussion.

So, to end my introduction, I'm excited to be here and I hope I can get along with all of you. :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Estopim! I hope you enjoy your stay at Khinsider! And yup, there's plenty of Kingdom Hearts news to talk about around here! :D

In the meantime, please make sure to take a look at the FAQ. And if you need any help at all, please don't hesitate to ask around! Both the community and the staff would be more than happy to help you out. Otherwise, I'll see you around the forum!

Back