• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello There!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
Hi there!

I've just joined in here, let me introduce myself first.

My name is Felicia, you can call me fei, feli, or felicia :)
I'm from Indonesia.
I'm cosplayer and freelance singer; and also student of vocal song in one of Music Studio in Indonesia.

Have been fans of Kingdom Hearts since 2005s, but I have started playing it since last December 2014s.

Nice to meet you here :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Fei. I happen to be friends with a few others from Indonesia! :) It's great to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ. And if you still need help, please feel free to contact one of us.

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you.
Thank you :)

Welcome to the forum, Fei. I happen to be friends with a few others from Indonesia! :) It's great to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ. And if you still need help, please feel free to contact one of us.

Thank you. Woah, there are indonesians here? I can't wait to meet them :)

VenTer

Awards
Welcome to the khinsider forums Fei I hipe tou enjoy it here make new friends and have fun posting :)

KING JUNK

Hey how's it going Felicia?! This is a fun community hope you enjoy it! It's cool that you used to sing! I played an instrument for one semester and that was it though lol!

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the khinsider forums Fei I hipe tou enjoy it here make new friends and have fun posting :)

Thank you so much! :) Sure, I would love to! :D

Hey how's it going Felicia?! This is a fun community hope you enjoy it! It's cool that you used to sing! I played an instrument for one semester and that was it though lol!

Hello there! Sure, Thank you :) I just hope I can do well here. :D Yeah :) Woah! I meet the music enthusiastic people here! Nice to know you! I see. Woah, it's nice if you have music education! :D

Back