• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ultimatekamil

Website
www.facebook.com
Hello the name's jacob im a new memeber to this forum so i just want to introduce myself.
im a pretty easy guy to befriend, im a huge anime fan, im a huge gamer who plays: Pokemon,Legend of Zelda,Street Fighter,Tekken,Mortal Kombat,Final Fantasy,Kingdom Hearts,Fire Emblem and much much more.
and two more things before i go 1: i hope if i need help i can ask you guys for help and 2:if you want add me on PSN(when it goes back up) my PSN ID is also ultimatekamil.

so i hope to talk to you guys and girls in the near future.

impart

Climb The Sky
welcome to KHI
im sure we will be able to help you with whatever you may need, its a big place, so someone will almost always be online ^__^

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
here, I made this for you.
khisouleater.gif

Nyokou

Welcome! I'm new here too~ You're my little brother's age! ^^ LOL, yes, I am quite random... But anyway... ♥ Tekken, my all-time favorite fighting game series. So much better than Soulcalibur. -gets bricked-

Maxyli138

Welcome! Don't expect to be leaving anytime soon. No one every leaves

Even after death, your soul will live here for eternity. There is no hope for you, or anybody else here. Prepare to be sucked in by what is known as Kingdom Hearts Insider.

So welcome :) we have cookies.

Back