• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello there! (read it in General Kenobi voice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Azuleaf

Awards
Hi guys, I'm Azuleaf, nice to be here :)
I've been a fan of the series for a looong time, the first game I played was KH2 and it was in 2007 if I'm not wrong, so... Yup, more than a decade waiting for KH3 :cool:
I came across the game when I heard two schoolmates of mine talking about that second chapter, describing the first one as a wonderful game. So I guessed it was worth a try even if it was the second one, and man I'm glad I did that :biggrin:. Then I took on the first chapter and even if there was CoM in between (which I didn't play at the time), I still enjoyed those two games!
Anyway, while waiting for the third chapter I lost interest in the series and missed a lot of "non numbered" titles, like Re:Com, BbS and 358/2 Days.
I've not seen Sora on my tv for some time until I got my hands on the 1.5+2.5 collection for PS4 and now, after replaying the first one in HD which was a joy to the eyes :redface:, I discovered a whole new universe with the aforementioned BbS, Re:Com and 358/2 Days. I plan on playing KH2 and the new ones (2.8 Final Chapter) in the next months (if university allows me :tongue:), just to get prepared for the upcoming KH3!! (even though I won't believe it's coming until I see it :wink:)

Talking about me, I love playing RPG games (even though I may not be so excited as I was ten years ago), studying maths and eating Pizza!
See you around guys :redface:

PS: I'm not an english native speaker, so I may get some grammar mistakes, I'm sorry :frown:. Please don't find my lack of skill disturbing (semi-quote is intended).

Back