• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, people!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FarmerRaguna

Hello there. I'm new to the forum. Have been a Kingdom Hearts fan for a while, ever since the first one, to be exact. I am huge fan of analyzing characters, storylines and even game mechanics and such, so no doubt the KH series is a gold mine for that. Also, I think this will be a nice place to engage with other fans of the series and discuss about those sorts of topics. Yeah, don't think I'm very good at introductions, but I hope this will be a fun ride!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the staff - mods, admins, etc. - in case you need anything.
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hey welcome! So who is your favorite character in the Kingdom Hearts series?

FarmerRaguna

Hey welcome! So who is your favorite character in the Kingdom Hearts series?

I would have to go with Roxas. I just enjoy how his character is all about going against his "destiny" to not have a sense of self, but due to powers far above him, he has to accept that he is a mere shadow of someone else. I'm sorta of a sucker for tragic tales like that, and the way we see him so accepting of being a part of Sora by the end of KH II is sort of a bittersweet character resolution, since you see that he is finally at peace with his role, but you still saw his spirit getting completely broken by the time Sora woke up, so you never actually know if he truly accepted it, or had no choice but to accept it. Pretty enjoyable character, and one with some pretty decent depth!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome, it's always great to see a new face around here! What's your favorite game in the series?

FarmerRaguna

Welcome, it's always great to see a new face around here! What's your favorite game in the series?
I'd have to go with Kingdom Hearts II, specially the Final Mix version, of course. It's just a great game to play overall, and the focus that was put in action was really engaging, even if it came with the sacrifice of possibly expanding the exploration aspect of KH I. I still at least enjoy playing every entry in the series (except Chain of Memories. Don't hate it, but it's by far the one I play the least), but KH II is the one I come back to more often.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hey man! Welcome to the forums! So seeing you like KH2, what is your favorite part of the game? :)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'd have to go with Kingdom Hearts II, specially the Final Mix version, of course. It's just a great game to play overall, and the focus that was put in action was really engaging, even if it came with the sacrifice of possibly expanding the exploration aspect of KH I. I still at least enjoy playing every entry in the series (except Chain of Memories. Don't hate it, but it's by far the one I play the least), but KH II is the one I come back to more often.

My man. 2FM is my favorite in the series as well. I hope to see you around!

FarmerRaguna

Hey man! Welcome to the forums! So seeing you like KH2, what is your favorite part of the game? :)

Talking about worlds or game mechanics? If it's about worlds, it's obvious Atlantica! Now, seriously, I'd have to go with Pride Rock. My nostalgia for Lion King aside, I really enjoyed the speed and handling of Lion Sora. Felt almost like drifting a car when you're fighting there. That, and the boss for the second visit made all that speed and handling justifiable. There are a lot of great worlds in the game, but those changes just make Pride Rock stand out a lot for me.
As for game mechanics, I'd go with the combat. Sure, that may be sort of cheating, since there's a lot going on in the combat of that game, but the whole package is so satisfying. The growth, the combos, how rewarding it feels to play skillfully, the options to spice combat up like the Drives, the dinamicity implemented with the reaction commands (specially ones that are more complicated then mashing triangle. The ones that are more timing based)... for me the whole punch the combat packs is one of the greatest reasons that keeps me coming back.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I would have to go with Roxas. I just enjoy how his character is all about going against his "destiny" to not have a sense of self, but due to powers far above him, he has to accept that he is a mere shadow of someone else. I'm sorta of a sucker for tragic tales like that, and the way we see him so accepting of being a part of Sora by the end of KH II is sort of a bittersweet character resolution, since you see that he is finally at peace with his role, but you still saw his spirit getting completely broken by the time Sora woke up, so you never actually know if he truly accepted it, or had no choice but to accept it. Pretty enjoyable character, and one with some pretty decent depth!

Good choice. I respect it. Welcome aboard!

Back