• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello old member returning!❤️

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Queeniebee

Website
twitter.com
Hello, old time member here! I(it’s been so long I can’t even remember my old name, I know it was sora something lol) . Name’s Queenie, I used to be here back from 2005 and left a few years later due to falling out of the loop for a while. With kh3 out and everything coming back up, I decided to come on back and indulge in talking about a series that is very dear and close to my heart.

So, with that said hello all, it’s good to be back! ❤️

Soldier

Awards
Hello, old time member here! I(it’s been so long I can’t even remember my old name, I know it was sora something lol) . Name’s Queenie, I used to be here back from 2005 and left a few years later due to falling out of the loop for a while. With kh3 out and everything coming back up, I decided to come on back and indulge in talking about a series that is very dear and close to my heart.

So, with that said hello all, it’s good to be back! ❤️
Never met you before, but welcome back, quite the tenure you've got there joining back when KH 2 was soon to be released. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back