• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, Old Friends and New!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hi there, everyone! Considering all the development on KH3 and KHUx that has been going on, I decided that it might be a good time for me to visit again.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I think I can be slightly more active in the forums now that things have been going pretty smoothly in my life. Nephew’s doing absolutely wonderful, he’s grown into a healthy, curious, and independent young boy, and I’m thankful for that. The past few years have been quite tough, but rewarding at the same time, and they definitely helped me to grow to be a better person physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Just as a background, I’ve quit my previous job as a curriculum developer and am now a middle school science teacher. I’ve also stopped doing lessons out of school. I noticed that ever since, my workload has been way lighter, and since I’m also a homeroom teacher, I get to see lots of energy going on in the classroom thanks to a bunch of little adults going about. This change is not something I regretted; I’d say it has brought improvement to my quality of life.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I’ve got a bunch of great friends here whom I’m glad to see are still active and dedicating their time for the community. Taochan, Sign, Ethy, Zephyr, Chaser, Sephy, and those who were and still are active in the media and writing corners which I used to frequent. I’m looking forward to seeing you guys around again! Although I’m sorry to say that I can no longer spare my time to be one of the site staff, thanks a lot for the awesome times when I was! :)[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]<3[/FONT][/FONT]

Foxycian

Awards
hey welcome back^^ also if you planing on quitting this site then do like me quite it after kh3 since many jumping off after kh3 so might as well stick around till the game releases

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome back, Solo! Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Back