• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello! New user in 2017!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SoulXaldin

Awards
Hello, name's Xaldin (don't tell the other Organization members. I can't let them find out this place exists ^-^). But in all seriousness, I've had my I on this place for a while and now I get to be part of this giant community. To be honest, my fandom for the series is inconsistent from time to time, but rest assured, I still appreciate it nevertheless. Its nice to meet you all and I hope to make friends soon! :smile:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum Xaldin! You'll surely make friends here! Let us know if you need anything and I do hope to see you around! :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything!
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)

SoulXaldin

Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything!
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)

Thanks for the info! Although I am confused about the threads here. And everything else. *nervous chuckle*

Back