Hello! New here! (Gummi questions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Robidude

Awards
Man, its been a long time coming but its finally here (and completed lol)!

New to this site, long time KH fan. Been waiting on KH3 for a hot minute.

So onto my question. Ive 100%d everything, all maxed levels, all weapons etc etc etc. Completed everything in the phone except synthesis, still working on that as I never cared for it tbh (I have 44/45 achievements. Synthesist is the only one I dont have lol) I am currently just trying to find all the remaining gummis that I have not unlocked/found. I am done my 9999 kills and I have all blueprints/fragments/A ranks done/all challenges etc etc. Everything open and unlocked world/waypoint/sphere wise. So Im hoping someone can help me even identify what my missing items are!

I am missing:

Engine Gummies
Small Rotor/G (anyone know where to get this?)
Whatever comes between the Rotor/G and Mast/G (is there a small mast? or large rotor? Where do I get whatever this is?)

Auxiliary Gummies
The first 2. I dont know what they are or where to get them
The one before the crown / after Cat Ear/G

Any ideas/help ? I know theyre not important or anything, but I am a completionist at heart and this is annoying my every minute not having. I complete LITERALLY every aspect of games, whether required or not. Its a curse

Last edited:

Robidude

Awards
BUMP

update! Starlight way is where the small rotor and the neon orb and neon bar were. So that finished my auxiliary 2 and one of my Movement gummies.

All I have left now is the Movement one between Rotor/G -> Mast/G (still no idea what it is)
and the Auxiliary one between Cat Ear/G and Crown/G.

I read somewhere there is a cat tail ?? If so thats what Im missing after cat ear. Unsure if thats correct tho. Hopefully my findings help someone and someone knows where my last 2 are xD Ive been searching for hours

EDIT: Finished all my Synthesis. 100%d the game outside of these last 2 parts. I got a bunch of cat ears in starlight, so if there is a cat tail itll be here. The search continues. Last 2 items for me to rest easy.

Last edited:

Robidude

Awards
Got my gummis. Best forum ever. So much help. Cool story. Thanks. Good community here

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
A lot of people ignore the gummi ship stuff. Sorry no one reached out to you. I could have told you what they were but I had no idea where I got any of them. Glad you reached 100% on top of 100% too! Did you make any of your own gummi ship designs?