• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello KH people!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

StVen

Hi guys,

I am kinda new to the forum and I would just like to introduce myself to the crowd. First of all, my name is Steven, I'm male, 20 and very obsessed with kingdom hearts series. I think its time for me to join here. It's been a month of eavesdropping in the forum so I decided to join. :) what I love about the site is that it's really updated to different news. Unlike other KH fan sites, i think you guys are the most recent in terms of news. But anyway, I am trying to look for some news subscription and I could not find any. It would be nice to have that. :) anyway, yea hope everyone is having a great day! see you on the other side I mean other thread :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi guys,

I am kinda new to the forum and I would just like to introduce myself to the crowd. First of all, my name is Steven, I'm male, 20 and very obsessed with kingdom hearts series. I think its time for me to join here. It's been a month of eavesdropping in the forum so I decided to join. :)

Hello new person! Welcome to the forums! Don't forget to read the FAQ and Rules.

what I love about the site is that it's really updated to different news. Unlike other KH fan sites, i think you guys are the most recent in terms of news. But anyway, I am trying to look for some news subscription and I could not find any. It would be nice to have that.

Then you've come to the right place! :D
Btw, KHI also has a Facebook in case you were wondering~

:) anyway, yea hope everyone is having a great day! see you on the other side I mean other thread :p

Enjoy your stay! Feel free to ask if you have any questions :3

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
KHI has a facebook page? owo I didn't know that...

Anywho, welcome new person. If you got any questions, feel free to ask. As for knowing when new news is around, it's more often than not posted on the forum the same time it's put up on the main page or before hand in some cases. ^w^

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I seriously didn't know that this place has a facebook. GAH! They are trying to get us from all angles now! We're doomed!

But yea. Read the rules, ask if you need help or anything, don't piss off the mods, and all that other good stuff. Welcome to your new home!(Seriously. You're here to stay now.)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Enjoy your eternal stay here, Steven.

After all, you sold your soul the nanosecond after you pressed the 'Register Button.'

ICECOOL113

Welcome to the KH universe where this website is a way to discuss our mutual feelings and love for all things KH and anything related and unrelated.

Pretty soon you will be discussing sides of theories,giving opinions on recent KH news, make friends. picking clubs to show your hatred of Xion and your undying support for Roxas and Axel love, play games, make a choice in polls, and be a part of everything and anything!

You may think of leaving this site but it is already too late so welcome....forever!

Maxyli138

KHI Facebook page AND Twitter? Sooo tempting...

Welcome to KHI Steven! See you on the forums! Make yourself comfortable because you're going to be here for quite a while.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, some advise!

1) When we say something is wrong in a BBSv2 topic, we mean that in a purely theoretical way and are using logic and small pieces of evidence to support our claims. So don't take it personally if we tear things down. Just accept it, or provide the appropriate evidence to refute our claims and we shall strive to have a civil discussion. We are giving an opinion, and as such you should be able to accept that. I do not believe you will ever get involved with a discussion like the one stated earlier in this point, but this is just a warning if you do find yourself in this situation.

2) Don't take anything personally. Outside of the KH section, everybody is pretty nice. We don't take anything seriously. Seriously.

3) Please don't try and fight the mods and admin on something unless you have a logical argument.

4) Avoid Kairi arguments.

5) Avoid Xion arguments.

6) Avoid arguments.

7) Stickied threads are your best friend when avoiding arguments.

8) Wait, why am I making this list again?

StVen

Thanks guys I feel so welcomed. But anyway, I've read every bit of rules in the forum and don't worry I am the kind of guy who doesn't argue a lot though I don't want to be trolled at. :( But most of the case, I just ignore them. I am super friendly... and cool? lol but yea, there's a lot of things going on in my life right so I may not be active as much but ill try to get into discussions when I get the chance to. Again thanks guys. And if you guys can check the blog that I create long ago: My Kingdom Hearts World

That is not meant to advertise or anything. FYI, the site does not have any ads and/or any donate button of some sort. Think of it as my personal achievements which is 'exclusively' for you guys for being nice :3 i have done quite a lot of achievements, including lv 1 challenge on KH2FM which I've finish though not 100% (Organization XIII can be really challenging). Feel free to subscribe if you want to and join me in my journey on becoming a keyblade master~!!!!

P.S. I haven't updated it yet so and I do have a lot of things to add on it soon. The header isn't made by me. I just searched google for it. XD

Thanks guys have fun :) :biggrin:

I've subscribe/Like on both twitter and Facebook btw ;)

Back